The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

very nice...

...what size are these and how much did you get them tapered?

my friend gave me these around 3 months of wear, and ive worn them about 2 months on and off. I also tapered them. They were washed i think 3 times before i got them. and ive washed them once.

004-1.png

very nice...

...what size are these and how much did you get them tapered?

They are a 30x32 & shrunk to a 29x 30. i tapered them to about a 12.5 inch hem.

I'd bet there was some sort of tear that they didn't fix that just got shredded in the washes.

The tear was there because my friend was long board skating & it ripped the back of the jeans. I repaired it for him though, including other parts of the jeans.

What did you use in the coin pocket??

I have a similarly size circle from burts bees wax.. cold winter days demand it...

Those LVC's are absolutely gorgeous, just in dire need of a good repair to the back pocket and knee... they will look awesome once repaired, and look bad ass right now..

SDA's are awesome as well, well done...

yea but the trend is comming from sweden.. i mean everyone there is snusing and keeping their cans in the backpocket

so people see them with that circled ass and copy it by putting something compareable into the pocket.

didn't say they were doing this to nudie only

isnt snuff and dip the same?

you guys dip that often? lol.... not a big fan of it personally...do you carry it just for the fade or do you actually dip?

no. snuff is finely grinded tobacco one snorts, snus is the same as chewing tobacco

snus/chewing tobacco is for inbreds, and im pretty were snuff is outlawed for some reason where i am, so i dont use either

considering where his honeycombs are, i would say you would be able to see at least 3 inches of buttcrack

actually, i wear the jeans at my hips, so probably 1 inch of my buttcrach would show if i had no underwear. i just finally got the jeans shortened today to a 31" length, not too long after i took these pics, so now there's not so much stacking.