The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

nice skulls heartworm, but dont give up on them, they are just starting to pop...by the way, where were you in Morocco(my country)?if youre in Tangiers you can get to Spain via ferry for like 40 usd. i like those apc's too.

nice skulls heartworm, but dont give up on them, they are just starting to pop...by the way, where were you in Morocco(my country)?if youre in Tangiers you can get to Spain via ferry for like 40 usd. i like those apc's too.

Hey, yes we took the ferry in from Spain to Tangiers, then a train to Meknés, then Fés and then Casablanca, where we caught a flight to Barcelona from. I really enjoyed Morocco, especially Fés and Meknés. And the food was terrific! Next time I wanna see Chefchauen and Marrakesh as well.

yeah, murrakush(spelled phonetically, i hate marakech) is my city. the best commercial shopping can be done there. if you go there, make sure you go to jamiul-ifna, by masjid kutubia. im mad i didn't come back here with mad leather goods, but i was broke i had a trip to europe to make before i returned to va. morocco=leather goods. last time i was in tanja(tangiers) i got held up for a few hours because the customs officials thought my brother and i were morrocan nationals trying to sneak into europe. its my country, but im an american citizen, and me filling out the ticket in arabic didn't help. funny thing is, i hate morrocan street arabic, and i only speak classical, so when im there, i sound stushy and stuck-up. next time i go im going to see if i can go to one of the rug-weavers and see if i can get them to make me some 3x1 rht denim on one of those archaic looms...never know, might be like onis. enough of salaami...more worn jeans!!!