The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

yeah they are from 2 seasons ago i believe. yeah i know not much fading but i cant force it ya know...... pretty much i wear em to work then wear em when i smoke and drink and go to bars no bike riding or anything like that.

and yes they were raw

and i believe they were affected by the lawsuit because the new season denim and last dont have the tab anymore.

Guest Arcarsenal

Woah, those are some of the best APCs I've seen posted. Are those hipsters? I hate mine, but you have seemed to rock them hard, great job.

i actually prefer a jean that doesnt have a lot of fading like those APCs Kankurou posted. im just not really a fan of the washed out look. i think about as faded as the pair that khoiphan posted would be where im at. i guess i like more contrast

Really? I don't think they look bad, but it doesn't look like there's all that much fading at this point.

I just really like how they are fading, high in contrast and with a kind of grainy look. Like the ever so well known Samurais, and even resembling Sidney's flatheads :o. Although I know I'm going to get flamed to hell for comparing a pair of APC's to flatheads, I just mean they look like they are on the path, but I will say after looking at them for a bit it looks like they were adjusted in Photoshop quite a bit.

I hate the washed out look, and KhoiPhan you're pictures aren't working for me.

Guest chemi

Honestly, I haven't seen many APCs that I consider to have any high-contrast fading, because they do have that tendency to lose a lot of indigo very quickly (in comparison to Japanese denim) giving them that washed out look.