The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i know the evolution is the fun part, but is it really necessary that everyone feels the need to post pics after 2 weeks? hell, even 4 months.

unless you dig graves or climb mt. everest, we know what your jeans look like after that short amount of time.

yeah, there's been an unusually high number of practically brand new looking jeans posted recently

i know the evolution is the fun part, but is it really necessary that everyone feels the need to post pics after 2 weeks? hell, even 4 months.

unless you dig graves or climb mt. everest, we know what your jeans look like after that short amount of time.

I don't see the point either. But I guess you'll have to live with it. It happens every now and then, but only seems to get worse in later pages.

edmond did you wear those while they were damp? Seems they have a pretty strange wear pattern.

hey cameland yeah i did when i did the first soak i actually showered in them.. thats when everything formed. and yeah moykky is right.. its always super humid here and damp cause of sweat and i work as a contractor too.. so there

yeah B. those combs are really hard to fade in dunno why..

Hey, how are my combzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yo?!?

they look decent, but you have some stuff all over your face....

your friend too:D

Always my personal favorite. I am getting very tired of seeing jeans that look fresh out of the box or are just creased as well, although maybe its because I'm on vacation so I have to look at it on my blackberry and it makes it load slower haha.

Samurai S0500XX

umm started these on dec 31st in vegas, wore them up til march when i got my pure blues and started wearing them again religiously in may so its a total of 5 months

img1272oo9.jpg

i'll have more pics up soon

Always my personal favorite. I am getting very tired of seeing jeans that look fresh out of the box or are just creased as well, although maybe its because I'm on vacation so I have to look at it on my blackberry and it makes it load slower haha.

SuFu on a Blackberry while on vacation. Now that's dedication!

might as well try and show how a good evolution is done.

1 week

2weeksfb.jpg

before wash

792122804_6448813f65.jpg792111708_e683934d0e.jpg

after w/ cloudy overcast

829955211_2096d0163f.jpg829963937_452b81a3ee.jpg

830835990_25414065db.jpg830832740_cdc435e94d.jpg

it's been 8.5 months, is this competition over already? I washed them today, hot dryer again. They had a reddish cast on them before the wash which was due to the red hair spray i was playing with a while ago, kind of miss that red-cast. I don't know how other contestants feel, but I'm about done with these. As much as I love them, I have more stuff i want to wear insted. Will try and keep strong until the end of the contest though.

I need to patch up the back pocket where red moon lives, it's finally coming apart.