The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

The very notion of this thread is to show the evolution of your jeans. How is he gonna show it if he had that much dirt covering this "evolution"? ....if you get my drift.

Dude those jeans are being worn by a farmer on a dairy farm ... I think the "evolution of jeans" is the least of his concerns ;)

whats the deal with these pictures? ^

to my chagrin i actually waited for the pictures to completely download.

the deal with those pictures is that that they are:

1. annoyingly huge -- belongs in the refrigerator thread

2. annoyingly out of focus

3. have weird lighting that makes the fading look bizarre

4. nearly identical and therefore completely redundant

5. not worth waiting for to completely download

6. annoying

Dude those jeans are being worn by a farmer on a dairy farm ... I think the "evolution of jeans" is the least of his concerns ;)

lol, I made a fool of myself...didn't read the post. I just assumed it was the poster's jeans. (My bad X 10)

Exams screwing up my brain. :o

they look great eastcoast. pity they arent to your liking though, would have liked to have seen what you could do to them with some more wear.

is it just me....or is the top block of those sams really big? pretty high rise? either that, or are you pretty short and have had them hemmed?

they look really disproportionate to me.

is it just me....or is the top block of those sams really big? pretty high rise? either that, or are you pretty short and have had them hemmed?

they look really disproportionate to me.

It's probably the angle at which he took the picture. If you look closely at the floor, it seems slanted towards the left. You can also see his foot in the left side of the picture, so I'm assuming he took a picture looking down at them, and rotated the picture in a photo editing program. The top just looks bigger because it's angled closer to the camera.

4kz20l3.jpg

5zdd1si.jpg

gap morrison 5 months. not too heavy wear since it was mostly winter months . wish i had more vertical fading. im retiring these moving on to something better.

sorry about the bad pics

these are the best gaps ive seen i wish mine looks this good ive had them since december only 1 wash and one soal ill post pics later