The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Those are not Even Stevens. Those are Regular Ralphs or Straight Svens. The look of the denim is due to a high number of washes with very low-intensity wear. There was a pair of 5000vx's which looked equally bad, but I generally agree with that sentiment.

actually it is an ESDO, and they've had 2 months of wear 18 hrs everyday and only 1 'wash' :) I don't believe I'd be as stupid as to make a mistake on the whole model k thanks.

We're doubters, not haters. Those may have been mis-tagged.

but it's definitely an OD because it was rather greencast when I bought them and still is now; the camera messed up the colors ...but what cut could it be if its mistagged? Could it still be OD but...a weird cut? idk

Guest Phrost

Really nice jeans Corbin. I think your jeans are one of the very few jeans to really have serious knee fading. My Rescues are just about 2 years and have two crotch holes but are a whole lot darker than yours.

great stuff corbin....i know many disagree, but i really love the fading that a pair of APCs that has been worn really hard gets. the front of those look sweet.

when you say you dont know how many washes, do you mean like 2 or 3, or 10 or more, or or or....?!?

aaaaaaaaaaaalso....how many did you size down there? they look pretty fucking slim. i think im gonna give my APCs a wash soonish....just wanna give them a little bit more of a thrashing first. ive gotta do some heavy duty weeding shit in the garden for my folks, time for the beaters to eat some grime.

i think theyve had 2 or 3 washes before that. but im really unsure so ill say 3.5

when it comes to apc, i have a sort of rule of thumb for all sizing. if i can button the top button and not any of the others, it will fit me perfectly in a month. i did the same with my new cures.

i just wear them around the house slowly buttoning more than just the top until i can get them all and it usually ends up fitting me perfect on the waist.

and nudie definitely mistags their jeans, my RRDS are labeled RRDG.

and nudie definitely mistags their jeans, my RRDS are labeled RRDG.

so can any nudie experts label what the hell im wearing? lol It's not a bootcut ola because I tried them on as well and I wasnt fond of fit, and it;s not a reg. ralf because i also tried them on and didn;t like the fit...