The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

hey apocalypse... err total of around 3 months of really wearing them got these 1st week of january this year.. i would say out of 10 .. 10 being the hardest worn.. i would say i may be rocking these around 6.5 ... err these fade a lot harder than the sam's from my opinion.

yeah there are tons of flips here but not in manila.. hehehe im sorry i just live in manila but i have a different nationality.. anywways thanks!

Ande Whall Rakers; Approximately seven months, one soak, two washes. These are very quick pictures as it was a bit windy outside and, as a result, quite difficult to get the jeans to be still.

aw20070608-1.jpg

aw20070608-2.jpg

aw20070608-3.jpg

aw20070608-4.jpg

Oh lord god, those get some sexy fucking vertical falling, which I'm really glad of. The only other washed AWs posted looked really bland and without a trace of that streaky denim look. Still, I'm holding out until January for the first wash.

Ande Whall Rakers; Approximately seven months, one soak, two washes. These are very quick pictures as it was a bit windy outside and, as a result, quite difficult to get the jeans to be still.

aw20070608-3.jpg

I see your condom pocket.

I was up in Pennsylvania visiting a dairy farm and my jaw just about dropped when I caught site of the fading on the farmers Lee's. It just looked so authentic with the patch and everything. He had another pair as well with even better fading but I wasn't able to get a picture of those. Anyways, here's a peek:

verdantview2007120tp1.jpg