The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Go for the SDAs. The denim has an incredibly rich color. A pair of Eternals would be nice, as well. The SDAs have a nicer fit, but the denim on the 811's is sick. I recently sold my brother's pair, and it hurt me to see them go. At one point, I was actually considering holding onto them just to have.

That's a tough decision.

Go for the SDAs. The denim has an incredibly rich color. A pair of Eternals would be nice, as well. The SDAs have a nicer fit, but the denim on the 811's is sick. I recently sold my brother's pair, and it hurt me to see them go. At one point, I was actually considering holding onto them just to have.

That's a tough decision.

Yeh SDAs have a nice colour and i was thinking one of the more straight/bootcut fits. I'm not the tapered leg kinda guy. Was thinking something similar to the SD105

Eternals are a little too slubby for me and I'm not sure about the fit.

Yeh SDAs have a nice colour and i was thinking one of the more straight/bootcut fits. I'm not the tapered leg kinda guy. Was thinking something similar to the SD105

Eternals are a little too slubby for me and I'm not sure about the fit.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't consider Eternals that slubby, just a slightly looser weave than the SDAs (which i also have).

190 days? Wear them harder!

Yeh yeh...Just another pair of nudies, but hey a picture says a 1000 words. And those 1000 words can help past the time...

RRDS 190 days and counting...that's of continuous wear

These are also worn slightly loose (about 1.5-2 sizes up?)

rrds190frontlv3.jpg

rrds190backmi4.jpg

pre-washed Miss Sixty New Tommy... (no seriously tacky distressing just lighter over all color). i wore them hard and for most of my trip backpacking over winter break (1+month). didn't think twice about throwing them in the wash b/c i assumed nothing would happen... then they came out like this:

l_be30cf270f0219e79b5c91975a089490.png

no honey combs but has beautiful whiskering and vertical fade which i tried to take a pic of but kept gettin blurs and then i stopped caring. :|

^^ why so many soaks? Just curious...I got my 103's a few weeks ago and it might just be the light, but yours look really light compared to mine.

because they were dirtbag filthy, and i didnt want to do washes because i was worried about further shrinking cause of short initial soak...

makes sense...did they end up shrinking any more with the subsequent soaks?

nah, i dont think so... they shrank up about as much with the wash as with the soaks... so no harm done in washing these ones... i never think i will take these off again...