The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

Originally Posted by Cameland viewpost.gif

These are my ralfs from a few pages back but i washed them recently in 60c wash then took them to the tailors to get the bootcut cut off.

ralfnew2op6.jpg

i know ive told you this before but your RRDS came out perfect, i love the darker cast.

APC New Standard

1 year, 4 months

No Wash

IMG_19111.jpg

IMG_18977.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

these are pretty much retired now, unfortunately. they are absolutely disgusting, but if i could still wear them i would.

looking at skull 5010xx 6x6, flathead 3001, dior 19cm, or another pair of new standards.

100 pages late but wow

well it wasn't that long of a dip, it was pretty cold. I just got them drenched a couple times, like completely submerged, then dried off by playing in the sand with my sister. And I'm prolly going to take a bath in them within the next few days. I'm sure if you stayed in longer you'd get more interesting results, I just played by ear, good luck.

10 Month 2 wash Nudie Ssk after and ocean dip, some sand action, and drying. looks a tad bit lighter cause of sun

stoof008.jpg

Whiskers

stoof011.jpg

on me

stoof023.jpg

At home with flash

stoof030.jpg

stoof029.jpg

Nice fade but having blue balls all the time probably isnt the best feeling.

Hmm...so i dont think S&S's have ever been done here...so i thought i'd put in something. Been wearing my S&S veggies for a couple months now almost everyday and wow, it is seriously the most stubborn indigo ive seen. The denim is somewhat light as it is and looks like i gotta throw in a few more months before i even see any signs. but heres how looks so far.

DSC_0381.JPG

some whiskering...but no sign of fading :{

DSC_0374.JPG

DSC_0379.JPG

in conclusion...honeycombs are barely starting to fade, but for the most part...just slight creasing. ill do another update in a few months.

:/ yeah i dont know...cuz i skate in these but even the creasing is minimal :{

whats weird is, with my Diors, APCs, Nudies and even my Synethtic dye S&S's, the first thing i notice is the ugly cell phone fade as well as whiskering...but its like the last thing thats showing with these

just gotta wear them in more and more i guess

DSC_0384.JPG

another shot of the back

Aiden has been wearing his for awhile too and his doesn't seem to be making much change either...no more buying denim til i wear the crap out o these

they are really interesting denim in person. I might be tempted but the cut is just too skinny, plus the square button and strange coin pocket. I'm looking forward to you breaking them in, i've wanted to see a pair for a little while.

Quick updates on my current rotation of 2 pairs of jeans. If pics are too big, tell me.

1- Samurai S0110XJ= rotating for about 3 months, getting tough to wear in the humidity. 1 preliminary hot wash.

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

2- Good Ol' Eternal 811= worn solid for first 5 months, have been rotating with sammies since. 3 washes i think?

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

the pocket is barely holding on by the rivet, i can see it coming out!

Guest StuckOnStupid

thanks all, for the rep and comments. now i can consider myself something of an expert on the art of diligently wearing filthy trousers. Algebraic!

10 Month 2 wash Nudie Ssk after and ocean dip, some sand action, and drying. looks a tad bit lighter cause of sun

Whiskers

on me

At home with flash

WOOOOOOOW, these nudies are the best nudies I've ever seeeeen! Omfg!

Stuckonstupid: Lovely pair of jeans :D!

Leopold: As grymma jeans som du redan vet att jag tycker hihi :)! Awesome dude!