001imperialspostwashjan6vz.jpg

002imperialspostwashjan2rt.jpg

And as of today:

sf001imperialsjune02070lq8.jpg

sf002imperialsjune02070yd6.jpg

sf003imperialsjune02070fu8.jpg

sf004imperialsjune02070qa8.jpg

sf005imperialsjune02070yv2.jpg

Not much difference, but they're at 9 months now and unfortunately haven't gotten much wear in the last three. They've had two soaks, then two washes.

Wow. Quite the deep discussion on my name.

Those do look great Chicken. The honeycombs are especially impressive too, because they look so vertical. How loose do they fit?

BTW, what do you keep in your other pocket?

Guest Phrost

Those 1944 501s look great. It's good to see something different from the heavy whiskers and contrasts posted here. It shows you loose jeans do fade well.

first pair of raw denim. worn almost everyday for the past 6months. dont really like the cell phone, but i sit down in class everyday on plastic chairs so it was inevitable.

71068887ci1.jpg

22555404di4.jpg

jean001pq0.th.jpg

added better pictures. dont really do too much rigorous activity in them. student and semi-pro road cyclist, so i try to be lazy except when im training/racing. most abuse they get is when i ride my bike places in them.

giantsdrink, here's the link to the phone case in my back left pocket.

I never would have guessed that's a cellphone in a leather case - looks too substanial. I really like the large, almost full pocket fade that it's starting to produce.

^I kinda wanted to ask you wether or not you sit on the phone and if so how does it not sustain damage? I keep my phone in my back pocket all the time but can't sit on it, because it will definatly break.

Thanks kixslf.

dave, are you asking about my jacket? It shrank minimally everywhere--length, width, sleeves, etc.--just enough to make it a tight fit. I was able to button it up before the wash and after i had just a little trouble. It's stretched out a bit now so it's probably about the same width as it was pre-wash.

Is this the one with the Nudie thingie on the back-top-shoulder? Took a seam-ripper to it? 'Cause I can't see any signs of it. Looks all the better without it.

Nice so far, ttt.

Is this the one with the Nudie thingie on the back-top-shoulder? Took a seam-ripper to it? 'Cause I can't see any signs of it. Looks all the better without it.

Nice so far, ttt.

Nice sphoxx! And trustorytravis as for the stitching I agree like the jacket much better w/o it. Good Stuff!

thanks guys. ang, yes it did have the Nudie stitching. I wore it with the stitching for about a day and then decided to take it off. rome1, I too like it much better without the stitching, though it probably would have looked really cool after a couple of years. I guess I'd rather not look like a tool though. more pics to come of this and other stuff, but i'm working on a 28.8 connection and uploading images is ssssslllllloooooowwwwww.