The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

I believe this is the Wrangler shirt. I have two I've picked up locally. They started out raw (a little on the dark side, rigid with starch sheen to 'em), but once they hit water they softened right up and and lightened in color. Shrinkage was minimal IIRC.

http://www.bootbarn.com/Wrangler-Men%27s-Cowboy-Cut-Work-Denim-Shirt/2000892,default,pd.html?start=0&cgid=Long_Sleeve&prefn1=gender&prefv1=Men&prefn2=brand&prefv2=Wrangler

First post, this is my old Nudie Flare Glen from 2008. They are now retired since they are wearing really thin. Actual worn time 1 year, 4-5 washes at 60 degrees C.

The back/ass generously repaired for free by the Nudie Concept Store in Stockholm. A couple of crotch repairs earlier. This is the Raw model and not the Revival, I never really liked that color even if I own a pair of those to.

I find it hard to take good pictures so you will have to excuse the quality. I now photographing on grass help bring out the true colors but since it is winter the floor had to do. Any tips are appreciated.

IMG_2773_zpsc2488306.jpg

IMG_2778_zps1d183f29.jpg]