The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

i just grabbed a new camera friday night for cheap from a dope fiend who came in and had to get his nod on. it was spanking new still in the plastic, so i couldn't resist.this is just what i needed!...cannon powershot A470. let's see how she does...natural sunlight.

denime 66xx type(take 5 contest) 3+months, a dozen washes:

61386169.jpg

32370828.jpg

coin pocket zippo wear.

70937657.jpg

crotch reinforcement:

14348345.jpg

samurai 510xx 19oz. 2

20 months

well over a dozen washes, then they spent a large portion of the winter laying on my back porch, hence the rust:

57387244.jpg

75852495.jpg

72881587.jpg

99388334.jpg

i would've resized the pics, but the denim is very worn and most of the indigo is gone, so the bigger pics had better resolution.enjoy

the bonus macro-love: silver-lame selvage, and rusted back of rivet:

83826350.jpg

32714562.jpg

stay tuned, tomorrow i'll post my Warehouse 700s. i hardly wear them, and i won't for a while, but it's good for before/after effect.

ok, ok, i'll always owe flash(that evis denim is uber-rare and fantastic)a solid, and beatle is from jersey( i have a soft-spot for jersey girls and their soft-spots), so i'll take/post all new full-count pics tomorrow , and post the warehouse later this week. it felt good to get some +rep after a while. i fucking love this new cam. best thing i ever bought from a fiend! i was right up the street from lendo's, and this thing basically fell right into my hands.

ok, ok, i'll always owe flash(that evis denim is uber-rare and fantastic)a solid, and beatle is from jersey( i have a soft-spot for jersey girls and their soft-spots), so i'll take/post all new full-count pics tomorrow , and post the warehouse later this week. it felt good to get some +rep after a while. i fucking love this new cam. best thing i ever bought from a fiend! i was right up the street from lendo's, and this thing basically fell right into my hands.

beatle is from jersey?does that mean your jersey was moved to germany and you got something in exchange?

thats a great idea,i would love to give you Cottbus for Jersey!

Samurai S710XX -- 16 months -- ?? months of wear -- ?? washes (5 or 6)

I spend a lot of time dressing like a monkey for work so these weren't worn all that much. They're just getting started, really.

img3728y.jpg

img3730v.jpg

click here for hi-rez photo of leather patch.

I need to figure out how to take good pics. A decent camera would help but blah.

apc petite standards about 5-6 months no wash. crotch blowout definitely in the future as the crotch is nice, light, and soft. will probably wash in the next week anyways. This is the first pair of jeans i've really worn and gotten pseudo fades.

img0755x.jpg

img0756t.jpg

img0758s.jpg

img0759anq.jpg

you don't really see these much around here but I'm wearing them while the crotch is being repaired on my SEXI08s, Good Society slim leg with about 4 months of random wear usually while my jeans are drying or for repairs. 2 knee repairs and about 4 washes.

4380253735_1f4ca95c8d.jpg

4380244249_9bc555d48f.jpg

4381002100_1f379219e7.jpg

My roommate was bored and hung all our jeans on the wall...and then he took pictures of them. So today, my jeans were hanging on the wall.

4381916202_01a1b687f7.jpg

4381921744_56f67247b6.jpg

click for larger

crosspost from 'what are your jeans doing today' thread.

My FH 310's in the middle. 1 year 4 months. 3 soaks 2 washes. should have been studying instead at 2am than this -_- .

khoiphan92 post in evo thread plz [/Quote]

was requested to Xpost PRPS, so here you go:

PRPS '04 Purple Selvedge = Repro. i tried comparing the measurements with my other jeans, but dint get a match ... i'm guessing they're prolly '55 cut.

PrpsSDALW.jpg

PRPSfit.jpg

prps3.jpg

prpsTrax2.jpg

edit : they were raw when i got them.