The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

there is no way thats possible

unless he rolls around on gravel and dirt all day

... details.. please

i have been installing a stone walkway for the the inn on campus. i was on my knees and sitting in gravel the whole time

its somewhat disheartening that i cannot share pictures of my fades without people accusing me of suspicious activity. For those of us that are actually appreciating the subtleties of the fading patterns, it is quite obvious that this is authentic distressing. i feel sorry for the individuals who cannot imagine that much physical contact with the world in a two month period.

its somewhat disheartening that i cannot share pictures of my fades without people accusing me of suspicious activity. For those of us that are actually appreciating the subtleties of the fading patterns, it is quite obvious that this is authentic distressing. i feel sorry for the individuals who cannot imagine that much physical contact with the world in a two month period.

Yes your right that it is natural wear or you are one hell of a denim finisher. But it is impossible to have that much wear in 2 months. Please come clean!

Fades are legit based on his weekly updates but its obvious that he goes well out of his way to scrape up on shit.

I mean, he's in state college, the only fades he should have is a ring on the right thigh from where he rests the bong when taking a rip.

Fades are legit based on his weekly updates but its obvious that he goes well out of his way to scrape up on shit.

I mean, he's in state college in Jersey, the only fades he should have is a ring on the right thigh from where he rests the bong when taking a rip.

I would like to see the progress on his updates. It is fascinating if this is true.

I would like to see the progress on his updates. It is fascinating if this is true.

try reading the contest thread then, he posts more pictures than anyone else.

didnt know penn state was in jersey?

guess I need to put the bong down too. . .

klue is legit. fuck, he's out in the woods every other day romping around and everyone finds it hard to believe his jeans are that faded? he obviously wears them hard, they look good. give the guy a break.

Skulls 6x6 5010xx, soaked twice and washed one. About 13 months of wear. Took this with a point and shoot, so the color is a little off. They're a bit darker in real life.

p1010083i.jpg

p1010086k.jpg

p1010089z.jpg

p1010090w.jpg

p1010091x.jpg

Finally joined sufu after creeping on it every now and them for months just to say.. love your Skulls.

invest in a pair of 45rpm...do we need to start a fund?

this sounds like a great idea...

klue is legit. fuck, he's out in the woods every other day romping around and everyone finds it hard to believe his jeans are that faded? he obviously wears them hard, they look good. give the guy a break.

OK..whatever you all say. I know what I know and so does klue

After looking through the contest thread, + rep to Klue. truly amazing what you've done. I apologize if I seemed to doubt, I've just never seen anything fade that fast and look so awesome.

Yes your right that it is natural wear or you are one hell of a denim finisher. But it is impossible to have that much wear in 2 months. Please come clean!

If you kepted up with the fullcount contest thread, you can see all the pictures klue post up. He's in the woods 24/7 climbing trees and shit. He's like tarzen but instead of a loincloth, he wears jeans.

If you kepted up with the fullcount contest thread, you can see all the pictures klue post up. He's in the woods 24/7 climbing trees and shit. He's like tarzen but instead of a loincloth, he wears jeans.

fixed for you

pbj008 5 months 2 handwashes

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0794.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

kawawaka is my bodyguard; i pay him in cattle

DSC_0559.jpg

in the shade

DSC_0774.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0771.jpg

before washing (right)

DSC_4681.jpg

These Eternal 872's have been my every day work jean for about 8 months now. Total wear is somewhere over 1 year. They have had numerous washes since I have had them. I sized up on them so I could wear long underwear with them in the Winter time. For the most part the color and contrast is pretty true (I didn't bother with editing the photographs), but I would say the lights are quite a bit lighter in person.

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2341.jpg

You can see how badly the pocket bags are torn up where they attach. I'll be repairing them soon (hopefully). I actually discovered I have some new holes in the bags themselves (I guess from keys) right before this photo shoot.

IMG_2400.jpg

The first thing that got repaired only a few short months into them being a work pair of jeans is the button holes. They were pretty well torn through in a very short amount of time so I reinforced them thoroughly (Which can't really be seen all to well after all the washes they have been through).

IMG_2372.jpg

Crotch is on the verge of a major failing.

IMG_2330.jpg

The left knee is pretty shredded. I guess I kneel with my left knee a lot and move with my right leg when I'm working.

IMG_2347.jpg

I keep a knife in my back left pocket (which I use just about every day). And a wallet in my right pocket.

IMG_2358.jpg

The back patch shriveled up long ago (Still remained soft). It recently started separating from the jeans.

IMG_2457.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

I apologize for the messy fire pit area. Spring cleaning hasn't exactly happened in every part of my yard.

species: Slubbus maximus