japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

unsure if its right to follow up after talking about sexing indian jbzs but are there any family friendly places/events anybody could recommend for a 9 yr old? most likely gonna be staying at cerulean from late july to early august.

^ Everyone always goes to the Ghibli museum, but definitely book your tickets now if you're planning to go - they might not even be available for the time you're aiming for.  Otherwise, there are matsuri and fireworks going on at that time which would be good for a family.

unsure if its right to follow up after talking about sexing indian jbzs but are there any family friendly places/events anybody could recommend for a 9 yr old? most likely gonna be staying at cerulean from late july to early august.

take kids to odaiba.  lotta shit there for kids.

ueno zoo.  go see world's most expensive china panda

• 3 weeks later...

A new shop that just sells nothing but granola (you know that stuff you can buy bulk at whole foods) just opened.

Let's see how long this will last. Start of a new trend? I don't think so. What do you guys think?

http://ganori.tumblr.com/

https://www.facebook.com/GANORI.UEHARA

Edited by herpsky

A new shop that just sells nothing but granola (you know that stuff you can buy bulk at whole foods) just opened.

Let's see how long this will last. Start of a new trend? I don't think so. What do you guys think?

http://ganori.tumblr.com/

https://www.facebook.com/GANORI.UEHARA

Sounds funny. I don't know if 'granola' can be a widespread trend but one shop sounds okay. Will visit. 

Also moving to JP in September, but Ibaraki zzz. 45 minute train to Tokyo though, so pretty close. 

Edited by pompadork

one time my ex-lehman bro and i went to a gokon. a bunch of ibaraki girls showed up. they left at 1020 because they claimed their shuden was like 1040. also, no gesture of even wanting to pay. they all dashed out of the bar.

it was hilarious.

Anything happening week of 20-23rd? I got a few days to kill and passing through. Probably heading down to Ito Fri -- wanted to go thurs but fucking obon. I thought I might go catch a giants game but apparently all thats @ tokyo dome is AKB48 which would def be a parole violation..

one time my ex-lehman bro and i went to a gokon. a bunch of ibaraki girls showed up. they left at 1020 because they claimed their shuden was like 1040. also, no gesture of even wanting to pay. they all dashed out of the bar.

it was hilarious.

<FAIL>

I KNO

FAIL

Some girl who works for the glamororus magazine showed up right before the conpa was over. she was very dtf. should have gone for it.

Give me her LINE id.

Dear OG djrajio, this was the days before smartphones. this b like 3 years ago. Also, she had D cups.

No guys allowed apts, wtf Japan. Got caught by the landlady trying to sneak in. Total waste of time. 

That must have been a dormitory. Are you in college or somethin?

Nah not in college(not here at least), just crashing at friends in Kansai for the summer.

It wasn't a dorm per se but I guess it was affiliated with the university she was attending since it had big signs everywhere saying no guys allowed inside. Anyway bad luck that old lady called me out on trying to get in since the girl was like "yeah it'll be fine'' when we headed over. Fucking annoying not having my own apt tbh.

That must have been a dormitory. Are you in college or somethin?

Don't some of the banks do this for employees too? I know a girl who's in some sort of girls-only apartment building that like Mizuho 'recommended'

(Or so she tells me)