japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

hi jdoodz

my  friend in italy needs to unload her chanel bag collection but doesn't want to sell on ebay.

since chanel has huge markups in japan we want to see if she can get a better rate by selling to luxury consignment stores in japland.

do u know any stores I can contact?

Yo, contact me. Let's make some gwop.

hi jdoodz

my friend in italy needs to unload her chanel bag collection but doesn't want to sell on ebay.

since chanel has huge markups in japan we want to see if she can get a better rate by selling to luxury consignment stores in japland.

do u know any stores I can contact?

what does she have? what is the condition?

can you post yr friend's pic? is she hot?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

First time visiting Tokyo in a few weeks, how's the weather around October?

gud

also, you know you can look that shit up on weatherunderground

Going to Tokyo for the first time in October!! Can't wait! I will be going to Horiyoshi III's painting Exhibition, King of Tattoo Convention, will visit many temples and shrines, and also begin my full body in Japanese tattoo with HoriHan Sensei!

Going to Tokyo for the first time in October!! Can't wait! I will be going to Horiyoshi III's painting Exhibition, King of Tattoo Convention, will visit many temples and shrines, and also begin my full body in Japanese tattoo with HoriHan Sensei!

Going to superfuture for the umpteenth time today!  Couldn't wait.  I will be going to waywt thread, probably do some hating in Shit You Hate. Swing by My Balenciagas Hella Mint, will visit many threads and status profile updates, and also begin my full body fellatio with girl i posted yesterdei!

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i think i'm going to visit the japan metropolitan prefecture again. dunno when

wait, ColoR is closing now too?

"昨年10月よりãŸãã•ã‚“ã®ãŠå®¢æ§˜ã«æ”¯ãˆã‚‰ã‚Œã”贔屓を頂ãã¾ã—ã¦

ã¾ã“ã¨ã«ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã†ã”ã–ã„ã¾ã—ãŸ!!
ãã“ã§2週ã«æ¸¡ã£ã¦ColoR.Final Partyã¨ã—ã¦ç››å¤§ã«
ド派手ã«çš†æ§˜ãŒæœ€å¤§é™æ¥½ã—ã‚ã‚‹Partyを開催ã„ãŸã—ã¾ã™!!ヽ(´▽)/是éžã¨ã‚‚皆様ãŠèª˜ã„åˆã‚ã›ã®ä¸Šã€ã”æ¥åº—下ã•ã„!!
Staff一åŒå¿ƒã‚ˆã‚Šçš†æ§˜ã®ã”æ¥åº—ã‚’ãŠå¾…ã¡ç”³ã—上ã’ã¾ã™ã€‚"

cops in Tokyo are really being aggressive. 

reminds me of the wave of police pressure in Osaka starting 2 years ago.

sucks.

does anyone think that Let's Dance can actually affect things?

I was in Osaka two weeks ago; seems like police crackdown has won. =\

I didn't realize Tokyo clubs were feeling the same wrath; aren't Air/Muse/Trump etc still doing their usual thing?

I guess I don't get who exactly the Fueiho laws affect...it seems pretty arbitrary. 

@bento -- you ever spin in Taipei? Xinyi has a million clubs now it seems. o.O (plus a lot of beezies)

Yeah, Osaka is a wasteland. There are still parties but it's really small relative to how it was 2 years ago. 

As for Tokyo it's really random who is feeling the pressure at any given time. Air/Trump seem to be fine. Camelot is variable.  Vanity is now V2.  Jumanji55 party has been moved to Greenland as JMJ/NewPlanet is feeling the pressure but Greenland is not (for reasons unknown).  It's all such an incredible waste of time.  I sincerely hope Let's Dance can make some inroad but I won't be surprised when they don't. 

As for Taiwan, spin out there pretty often.  Just got back from a three city tour for Heineken :)  Good times.  Beezy factor high.

I was in Osaka two weeks ago; seems like police crackdown has won. =\

I didn't realize Tokyo clubs were feeling the same wrath; aren't Air/Muse/Trump etc still doing their usual thing?

I guess I don't get who exactly the Fueiho laws affect...it seems pretty arbitrary. 

@bento -- you ever spin in Taipei? Xinyi has a million clubs now it seems. o.O (plus a lot of beezies)

accepted a job running an F&B/Lifestyle company focusing on SE Asia.  still DJing and actively touring (although a bit less than before).  opening for Pitbull on Friday, F1 season in Sing after that.  life is weird but rad. 

Have you actually quit your day job and do full-time DJing now? 

IF SO, THAT IS AWESOME. 

LIVING THE DREAM. GMFB.

akihabara is only 45 minutes away from tsukuba.

i used to live in central connecticut and used to shell out 30 dollars round trip (took like 1.5 hours) to visit nyc like every weekend. compared to that, i guess it's not too bad.

akihabara is only 45 minutes away from tsukuba.

i used to live in central connecticut and used to shell out 30 dollars round trip (took like 1.5 hours) to visit nyc like every weekend. compared to that, i guess it's not too bad.

Have take TX a few times so far, pretty nice (AC'd) ride but the 45m is only if I can catch the rapid train. Usually takes around 1hr or so on the other types. 

akb around the station was pretty busy though. I think that ecute mAAch thing was opening while I was there. harajuku also packed as fuck on Friday. get out of my way I need to find places to buy shirts.

are all those kids leaning against those bars on the way to omotesando just waiting to get street fashion blogged?  

are all those kids leaning against those bars on the way to omotesando just waiting to get street fashion blogged?  

Dus looking for cut models, wanting to get snapped, waiting for goro's, working for talent agency and looking for chicks, looking for girls to nanpa. It really depends on the section of Omotesando. Tuesdays are usually snap heavy.