lamscott

japan :: tokyo :: general

Alright so noone gets a massage tokyo? The place drajio posted looks like a gentleman's club.

What's in gotanda?

Rajio's spot is a lounge, not a massage parlor.

Gotanda = mecca for AMPs

Dope video. Song is aite.

Edited by herpsky

Sweet. Im off to tokyo tomorrow !!!!!! Ready to drop my cash on some japan only steez.  If only I  was paid in a currency which isnt so dependant on oil.

NHK Special on Men who spend $$$ on clothes. It's a documentary on men in Congo who spend enormous amounts of money on clothes. It's a very good documentary, though it's not about jawn crazy fuccbois of Tokyo.

http://video.fc2.com/content/20141205UGChSf3L/&otag=1&tk=&start=2855.009

I didn't see a whole lotta mote kei during my trip. There were some at 六本木 starbucks, but those were pretty much it.

they don't usually hang out in fashion heavy areas 

They all get their hair done at Valentine or Bloc.

And none of the clubbing / lounge area has em. I think they only chill out in coffee shops? lol

on an unrelated note, whats up with gym etiquettes in Japan lol, no tattoos, no bruising teeth, no water dispenser, no banging the weights.

Edited by ken shinoda

sarutahiko: tried to go twice (admittingly on a weekend) but it was too busy and i cbf waiting.

I went on Saturday. Was pretty good, but not worth traveling for. Only if you're in the Ebisu area. On a side note, the Kapital shops were really cool but lacking in merchandise.

i felt the same about kapital, yaeca too (which only seemed to have about three total garments in the whole store).

looking for a room/bed/place to rent for 5 months in shibuya, minato or shinjuku area. If anyone has any tips it'll really help me out.

i only to "serviced" apartments and places that only rent out to locals. 

i like your pics. what camera and lens?

looking for a room/bed/place to rent for 5 months in shibuya, minato or shinjuku area. If anyone has any tips it'll really help me out.

it was years ago, but my friend lived at the 'green lodge apartments' in shibuya for almost a year and liked it. i stayed in the much more run-down koenji alternative for 2 months in 09.

oh yeah, i keep forgetting there are long-term gaijin share houses like Sakura House http://www.sakura-house.com/en

i visited a friend who lived in a sakura house and also stayed in a sakura hotel on my last visit to tokyo. it was decent and very gaijin friendly, but yeah you're not going to find any japanese natives staying in those places if that means anything to you. 

i'm in tokyo till the 14th.

we're going to liquid room tomorrow for jamie xx. where else is good to party ? ? ?

i'm in tokyo till the 14th.

we're going to liquid room tomorrow for jamie xx. where else is good to party ? ? ?

Muse!

goodbye tsukiji.  so fucked up.  we only got til sometime next year.  fuck 

i only to "serviced" apartments and places that only rent out to locals. 

i like your pics. what camera and lens?

thanks man. contax t2 or nikon d600. depends what im shooting.

thanks for all the tips for joints to stay as well. hopefully i find something nice for the 5 months i'm staying.

Can anyone help me with an in-store pickup? need something from Parco...i can give you proxy fee. send me a pm if you can help me out, thanks. 

Planning a trip to Osaka in June. Any recommendations for hotel accommodation either in Umeda or Namba?

Looking for somewhere centrally located for easy traveling.  

Planning a trip to Osaka in June. Any recommendations for hotel accommodation either in Umeda or Namba?

why don't u ask in the appropriate thread?

I stayed here during my time in Osaka last October for a few days. Located near Daikokucho station , its only a few stations away from Namba and Osaka/Umeda station and so its very easy to get to places like Dotonburi and Shinsaibashi. I'd highly recommend it. 

http://www.agoda.com/en-ca/hotel-relief-namba-daikokucho/hotel/osaka-jp.html