japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

yeah it happens surprisingly often

and usually at rush hour

Must be an northeast asian thang. Koreans do the same when college entrance exams results are mediocre or lovers getting their heart broken.

Either that or jump in the River from one of the several bridges seperating the south and north side of seoul.

the ability of koreans to down copious amounts of alcohol every weeknight till like 5am, then go to class, do all their work, and then do it all over again day after day always mystified me

id be passed out for the whole day, wake up feeling like shit, and they would be at it again

also their ability to drive completely trashed at ridiculous speeds and never get fucked

ridiculous.

the ability of koreans to down copious amounts of alcohol every weeknight till like 5am, then go to class, do all their work, and then do it all over again day after day always mystified me

I do this at least three times a week. Welcome to the Korean corporate culture son.

the thread lost momentum after we started talking about korea

yeah, we gotta take back whats our's!!!

kyoko of the electro/tfr/linda crew got some mixes on her myspace. shit sounds pretty good...for a girl.

myfriendgoo doesn't like koreans and dizzhizz is korean, but likes japan better.

yeah, we gotta take back whats our's!!!

kyoko of the electro/tfr/linda crew got some mixes on her myspace. shit sounds pretty good...for a girl.

myfriendgoo doesn't like koreans and dizzhizz is korean, but likes japan better.

just like ichigo who is black but loves japan more than anybody.

just like ichigo who is black but loves japan more than anybody.

i wanna bang bitches. i wanna bang kogal. i don't wanna wear condom, but i gotta. it sux. i wish shit was like in the 60's. no more nama-chin since the 90's...:(

is amerikaya the only place in tokyo that sells sammies? looked on the sufu map already, i'm hoping i missed something.

also, where would i get pbjs?

the folks who actively post on this thread don't approve of japanese repro denim

so you won't get a good answer here.

the folks who actively post on this thread don't approve of japanese repro denim

so you won't get a good answer here.

Agreed.

Before I went to Tokyo, I thought about getting a pair of sammies...

But trying them on, they kinda looked like cardboard diapers. My ass was saggin' like I just dropped a curry-sized load.