japan :: tokyo :: general

lamscott

On the way back:

This juxtaposition of a skater du and a wanna-be kyari pamyupamyu is very "tokyo"

pTiwVCl.jpg

Edited by herpsky

I went to Julius flagship today. I kinda shit a brick once I realized how much international mark up is. The new season looks great in person.

Ragtag blew my mind. Got a couple really old CDG homme items for mad cheap.

Still on the hunt for decent drop crotch pants. Shibuya is amazing...got to explore for a bit more this time.

Diakayama was so rad, and there have been tons of sales everywhere. Got a nice leather jacket from Shellac today...a fraction of what H. Lorenzo would've charged too.

where are you from?

where are you from?

H Lorenzo means LA, no?

Herp-Rajio: please advise on good streetwear jap mags, I was looking at cool trans and street jack but there must be something where people look less like gaylords...

i think grind and sense (except the post processing they do with eds) are good mags

chokichoki seems ok too

i dunno grind, but is sense street? i know they do supleme editorials, but didn't think they was full on street.

Herp-Rajio: please advise on good streetwear jap mags, I was looking at cool trans and street jack but there must be something where people look less like gaylords...

maybe spymaster (tedious 2look@ layouts, but whatever) or warp (warp got bettr than b4).

H Lorenzo means LA, no?

Woofin, but its more of a guilty pleasure, I love hip hop gyarus

H Lorenzo means LA, no?

WARP.

Got damn that is a good magazine.

For an older crowd of dudes that grew up in the 90s.

Can't guarantee steez but there are several more

-Samurai (might be too "gaylord")

-Ollie (more of a skate / bmx / fixed gear lifestyle)

-Rudo (this one is relatively new. it's pretty similar to grind and focuses on "rude" style e.g. wtaps, wackomaria)

heading to hawaii in several hours. ill be there for two months.

three months in jpn have gone by quickly. had tons of fun.

will see you soon and thanks for everything guys

heading to hawaii in several hours. ill be there for two months.

three months in jpn have gone by quickly. had tons of fun.

will see you soon and thanks for everything guys

You got so much pussy because of me!

Be thankful you have a generous senpai!

See you in a bit herp.

i'm forever grateful.

champagne shower on me when i start making six figs

kinda reminiscing about all the crazy stuff i (we) did over the past few months.

macau / hk was cray

vjAqLUW.jpg

Edited by herpsky

Can't guarantee steez but there are several more

-Samurai (might be too "gaylord")

-Ollie (more of a skate / bmx / fixed gear lifestyle)

-Rudo (this one is relatively new. it's pretty similar to grind and focuses on "rude" style e.g. wtaps, wackomaria)

I've tried chokichoki and it's just too boysbandish, those dudes look like people being traded in prison. Ollie was ok I guess, will try Rudo. Warp was a good suggestion btw, will try to get woofin. I download only cause these mags take me 5 minutes to read and then it's delete time.

I've tried chokichoki and it's just too boysbandish, those dudes look like people being traded in prison. Ollie was ok I guess, will try Rudo. Warp was a good suggestion btw, will try to get woofin. I download only cause these mags take me 5 minutes to read and then it's delete time.

I know your style Fuuma. Warp would be your best bet.

what's the prevailing attitude towards the economy like over there right now? all we see is what publications give us with BOJ pressures and consumer price declines etc etc., but we all know the consequences of solely taking media at face value. would be interesting to know what real talk is amongst the general population.

deciding if i should get into a Short JPY ETF or position short on a JPY ETF to take advantage, depending on how long ppl really feel devaluation is gonna stretch. yeah, probably a finance forum question but i'll just get finance parlance from there, which is not what im looking for (i get that everyday already). i'm searching for emotive responses instead.

Hi, I will be in tokyo next week. Any recommendations in the Shibuya area to cop some fashion gears?

every trip I make to tokyo, I am always drawn towards the shinjuku, harajuku and daikanyama districts.

I walked aimless in shibuya on occasions but maybe I walking into the wrong areas. Suggestion please?

Huh?

What's your question?

was just looking to see what the general mood is like with people over there, such as if they're uneasy about the economic outlook and are holding back on spending, that's all. didn't need to include all those other details, sorry for that.

i remember last year i went to opening ceremony in shibuya and it was empty as shit with no foot traffic whatsoever. thought it was bc ppl weren't in shopping mode but then again that store isn't all that great to begin with.