yes or no? / this or that?

chris

http://www.ebay.com/...4b17bf89&_uhb=1

I want either a navy or darker gabardine parka. Don't wanna dish out too much, though.

yay or nay>?

i have the same one, same era and color, somewhere in my closet. not as nice as a crescent down works or whatever, but it's awesome for under $50. don't expect it to be very rainproof though.

Edited by evilgeniusdan

http://www.karmaloop.../product/169217

thinking about purchasing this but want some opinions...

do you guys think its too waxy/shiny?

definitely don't think they are all that waxy or shiny. I'm not big on black-based denim, but I would consider these if I were looking for a pair for a decent price. might want to research a bit more and see if you can get something better

Red-Wing-Fall-Winter-2010-Work-Chukka-Preview.jpg

Cole-Haan-LunarGrand-1.jpg

Beige/Sand Mohave Leather Red Wing Chukka's VS the Navy Suede Lunargrands...

Both of these shoes are pretty versatile with my dressing, but I can't decide. I live in SF, and walk about 2 miles a day in total so I'm investing in something with versatility, comfortableness, and longevity.

So.. This or that? Thanks sufu

of course the blue brogue is the most striking but it is very "of the moment" I would get it in a heartbeat but depending on what you want to use it for -- (if you want a more versatile shoe that you can wear to many different occasions) -- it might be better to get the grey or beige one if you need shoes for more super conservative events.

Someone on styleforum did a fairly extensive review of the white ones. I think the conclusion basically was that they're pretty good but not CP level. I can't find the thread but it's worth trying to find cause it had heaps of detailed pictures and stuff.

i want to get myself a Côte&Ciel rucksack. in black. struggling between the regular and the techno canvas.

i would pick the techno if it did not look too shiny on some pictures. also i am not real fan of the leather accents.

anyone seen in person and can compare?

bag5_0-230x253.jpgvs. cote-n-ciel-coated-techno-canvas-front-230x253.jpg

thanks

Edited by danii