yes or no? / this or that?

chris

No, the idea is good but the execution lacking; the fabric falls very awkwardly due to the treatment, this is especially apparent in the skirt and sleeves. I don't like the slim fit + 70s lapels either, it could work with a more discrete fabric but with this one it looks very Tom Ford Gucci.

No, the idea is good but the execution lacking; the fabric falls very awkwardly due to the treatment.

this is what i was worried about. but out of curiousity, have you actually tried it on, or can you just tell from the photo? seven's "models" make everything look horrible, so i guess that wasnt a good picture to use anyway. i just love the way this looks:

00390m.jpg

Honestly, I kind of like it. Seven's model does make it look pretty bad but I think you could definitely pull it off Chris.

The only thing I could see getting in the way, is the fabric. Especially when paired with more subtle clothing (like Ann's). But then again, it may look cool.

• 4 weeks later...

yes or no: grey goat leather guidis:

the obvious answer is yes \cause they're guidis blahblah and i kind of really like these/know exactly how i\d rock 'em/ can get 'em at a good price but i have a 'guilty by association' problem with clothes and i can\t help but think these slightly bare a loose (i stress loose) resemblance to uggs just in terms of the basic aesthetic....to the extent that i can predict a couple of my stupid friends making an uggs comment and yeah who cares but at the same time it still kinda thwarts the full enjoyment i would otherwise get out of them. or is it just me...DSC05025.jpg

i tihnk those guidis are slim enough so you could wear pants over to make them look less uggesque (even though in my opinion, they are nothing like uggs). i also think they are hot as hell... so my vote is yes

here's my yes/no...

0029nj8.jpg

0030qd6.jpg

I like the sillhouette, i like the velcro strap, i like how high they are. i don't like the canvas/mesh or w/e fabric that is, i don't like the price...

hmmm thats true. i would want to wear them with cropped pants, though....similar to the picture. i mean obviously they don't really look like uggz -- i just have this condition where i always associate everything with something god aweful and if other people make the same assocation it just kind of ruins it. so they don't loook like uggs at all??