yes or no? / this or that?

chris

i dunno, 40min commute isn't much (to me anyway, guess its subjective). whatever would make you 'happier'.

edit - i had way more girls over when i lived in the middle of fucking nowhere - now i live in the city centre (and have for almost a year) i've had a grand total of 0 over. i'm blaming it on fact that the city i live in is adelaide to improve my self-esteem. more seriously, not sure what your situation is but i'm 25 and study fulltime/work part time. constantly broke - living in the city is nice, but i don't drink or 'party' really so it doesn't have that many advantages. saying that, if you just want to get wasted every week and try to get your dick wet then its probably dope. when the lease is up i'll try and move somewhere just outside the city to save some money.

Edited by conqueror

option A, in the grey with white logo

1 - Spend 80% of income on central london apartment.

or

2 - Live in suburbs with 40 min commute, spend 100% on fun shit.

option A, in the grey with white logo

1 - Spend 80% of income on central london apartment.

or

2 - Live in suburbs with 40 min commute, spend 100% on fun shit.

Which areas do you consider central? When I lived in London, I lived in the east docklands area, very near the Excel center in Royal victoria docks. definitely not central, but very easy to get to (DLR, which by far is the best way to travel in London, to Bank is like 20 minutes) and way cheaper than anywhere decent in zone 1. I'd say this would be sort of halfway between inner city and suburb.

isaora.com has had it for 139 free shipping. it's a great deal, i'm just debating if i want an anorak.

@dona3000 remember, if you're checking the measurements on isaora.com, they way the measure chest is shoulder to shoulder, which is weird.

Edited by wahwho11

1239_31e0ba39d5-full.jpg?1

I am in need of a new suit for interviews, something conservative but not too stodgy. This Our Legacy number has all the details I'm looking for (ticket pocket, double vented etc.) just not sure if the quality is going to be worthwhile at $600. Anyone have experience with OL's tailoring?

I am in need of a new suit for interviews, something conservative but not too stodgy. This Our Legacy number has all the details I'm looking for (ticket pocket, double vented etc.) just not sure if the quality is going to be worthwhile at $600. Anyone have experience with OL's tailoring?

^Thats more of a casual jacket (OL jackets use rougher wool, not as nice for business as a super 120-130s). Look elsewhere. I recommend Benjamin on ehaberdasher.

Edited by DJ_Flame

alexander wang

vs Robert Geller

I'd get the Wang (pause) because it doesn't have that triangle shaped stitch under the neckline like the Geller does. I don't know what the proper name for that thing is but I don't like em