yes or no? / this or that?

chris

desperately need some new v-necks (to wear as t-shirts and as undershirts) on the cheap. generally just buy hanes, which actually fit damn well after a hot wash/dry, but the material leaves something to be desired and they're just very obviously hanes, you know? any other brands I should look at that won't break the bank? would go uniqlo, but I don't want to pay $15 or whatever to proxy t-shitrs and they have so many options idk what to buy without seeing them in person.

banana republic pima v-necks are alright and can be had at <20 a piece. Fairly tightly woven fabric, substantial enough to wear as undershirt or regular tee. others i can think of are alt apparel, american apparel.

Formal jackets should cover atleast 2/3 of your ass ...

i guess my confusion is what do you mean by "formal"? To me "formal" only refers to a tux you might wear to a wedding or a very special event. While I don't consider job interviews "casual", I wouldn't necessarily call that a "formal" occasion either and I would totally wear that jacket to a job interview. And I most certainly would wear that length to other occasions like a night at the opera perhaps (but not the opening night, in which case I'd wear the "formal" length)