Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i scored some super skunk from rotterdam earlier today so i thought let's roll one after finishing my dinner. but i totally forgot to buy rolling paper before the holiday so i'm screwed and looking everywhere for anything to roll with... :/

Personally I love rolling joints and then smoking them! :)

In fact I'm doing that right now. :o

I really do prefer smoking a joint but I'd also like to smoke inside and other place stealthily.

@ ben. I've smoked (errr used) that. It sucked. Get something else.

It's already on the way, and it seemed to be the best portable option for 100$. I'll see how it is.

Guest Methimphibian
i wanted to write something about weed not helping to sleep sometimes, but then i got high and took a nap from 5pm to 7pm :D

likely just comes down to the individual. Indica is going to relax you more and make it easy to sleep, in fact I very rarely buy indicas, too much time spent drowsy or napping. best indica's i've had are OG herojuana, venus OG and a couple others. On the other hand a strong sativa will probably make it harder to sleep for some, definitley more of a cerebral brain buzz.

yeah i guess there's no universal rule. i'm more into sativa too. but like, last year i grew with my flatmates dominantely sativa weed and it was pretty potent and still managed to make me sleep... well after a hour or more of mad tripping in my bed haha.

if i want to sleep i get some black hash, never disappoint.

underage :(

and its too much of a hassle to get someone to go in with me

plus these are made by people which i think is pretty cool

mostly just looking at these two now

i like the clear one cause i like the idea of being able to see everything in it, but itll probably end up just looking really shitty

the black ones cool but its hard to see anything in the bowl

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=41281045

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=43225604

got some of the usual green crack today but the club had some stuff called Brain Wreck from santa cruz. i guess it was trainwreck, but pre-dipped/rolled in oil and/or hash. the buds looked almost black from all the stuff on there. didn't decide to try any cause it was $30 a gram and i'd probably just smoke it and just pass the fuck out.

so i got the magic flight launch box.

it's really really small and well built.

it works as it's supposed to work and it got me so high.

IMG_3222_2.gif

Shit works AMAZING! my only disappointment was that they forgot to send a small tube, I only got a medium one. Got more than a few hits off my battery.

@ ben. I've smoked (errr used) that. It sucked. Get something else.

I'm sorry you have to be fucking retarded if you think this. Shit is PERFECT for it's purpose. Shit is STEALTH, you can literally take this thing anywhere. Does the same exact job, with the same efficiency and effectiveness as a $200+ desktop vape.

IMG_3222_2.gif

I'm sorry you have to be fucking retarded if you think this. Shit is PERFECT for it's purpose. Shit is STEALTH, you can literally take this thing anywhere. Does the same exact job, with the same efficiency and effectiveness as a $200+ desktop vape.

i feel you, but its lower case stealth at best. You're holding a wooden box up to your face.