Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Shit works AMAZING! my only disappointment was that they forgot to send a small tube, I only got a medium one. Got more than a few hits off my battery.

I only got the medium tube as well, not the small one. This morning I woke up and vaped in my room, and there was no smell.

$99 including:

two charged batteries (Enloope batteries too)

Battery charger

very small "container"

Medium smoke tube(supposed to come with a small one too)

brush

Tin container to keep everything including your trees (I like this most of all cause I needed one)

sack to hold all this shit for on on the go

and also Shipping

it's a pretty good bang for your buck. plus you would make your money back eventually if you vape mostly.

i actually have to say, the stealth part about it is the best.

Before, I would have to stick half my body out my window to smoke a joint but now I can do it wherever I want. It's really almost odorless, and even if it does leave a smell, it would leave within 3 or 4 minutes.

Here is what I got in an email asking about the small stem:

Unfortunately, we discontinued the smaller peg stem because there was concern it would be a choking risk if the wood contracted in lower humidity. * For times when stealth is important, I recommend using the box "native" with no stem at all... It's my favorite way!

Thank you for understanding,

Ariel

on friday night i was at a party with my little sister, for on of the first time, but well ... since i'm home. so this dude rolls a joint of quite good hash so i thought i'd roll one too. and everyone started talking to me about the smell of the weed (well it smells like pepper haha), i was thinking yo chill out guys. anyway, it's my little sister's time to smoke, and i realised she doesn't inhale the smoke properly, which got me sort of pissed because i was totally drunk. she must have done that for months ... SMH.

so yesterday we went to a park and i lit one up, and asked her to smoke properly, and she looked like she was dieing and immediatly laid on the grass.

fun times.

also my mom arrived in my room and there was a half torn bus ticket, my grinder and rolling paper on my desk and she didn't even look at it or didn't realised what it was. nice.

I put like 5 squirts of bubblegum tincture into some sweet tea i was enjoying the other day

3 hours later..... i'm high as fuck trying to remember the alphabet and not laugh at customers. smoking a cig felt like i was rolling

TINCTURE MESS U UP BRO

i've got a bottle of stems/shake/small buds/etc that have been sitting in vodka since september. going to crack that shit open on 420...

update on my mom, she told me about the torn bus ticket saying "so... you smoke", and then we talked about something else. i don't think she really cares, as i expected.

^ yeah, man. last time i was at my parents house i got caught smoking in the basement and my parents were like "whatever" and then they gave me money which i probably later used to buy weed

headed to pick up some herb and bubble hash

what's everyone's experience with tincture?

I kind of want to buy one of those vapes to use in my room over the summer. Just curious, I know vaping is a "healthier" way to smoke, but I've heard a lot of vapes use cheap products which are actually pretty bad hence why people say get a volcano or something that uses quality parts. How's that $90 thing?

all i hear are good things about the magic flight, and everyone says the construction/quality is great

i cant personally vouch for how it works, but everything i see says its one of the best vapes for the price

and if you do end up getting one, id recommend puffitup.com

they have a 15% off coupon and theyre super friendly and helpful

dunno, this dude was just telling me about why casey jones was named casey jones, and after telling me it was sd x tw, he just mentioned that was what twreck was. i believe what he said about the casey jones, the nugs show physical traits of both strains, but i guess he might have been mistaken on his other info