Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

when i'm in france and i roll one with only weed, 90% of people would be all like "t'as roulé un pur???", it's just not normal there to not put tobacco, i guess it's because they use tobacco for mixing the hash, and putting the end of a cigarette as a roach. I personally prefer smoking spliffs because they burn longer (i mean do you seriously want to take only a few minutes to smoke the thing when you can smoke it for a lot longer?) which is cool, the hits are a bit harsher but at the same time you smoke it slowly and it'll really give me a better high, and it burns better. plus the nicotine rush (but i don't get it cause i smoke). the fact that most french people are really technical about their shit, like i feel like they roll the most perfect joints. i can now manage to roll a perfect joint and everytime i see someone else roll, i kind of cringe, they're always badly rolled and shit. and blunts i hate. i hate having to smoke weed without a roach (you get that resin on your teeth). i've rolled blunts before but only with roaches (which is also not common in the us) and i've enjoyed them, but i just really think spliffs are the best thing to smoke. better than any bong hit (though it is nice from time to time). Here's two recent j's:

img00052201003051932.jpg

img00039201002101602.jpg

i'm fuckin high

I wonder if weed can be addicting. I feel like smoking almost everyday.

fuck. I'm too drunk and +repped this 'tard instead of neg. Help me out and knock my blocks off.

also, why everyone gotta be so picky? I'd be happy with a sneak a toke hit of some mids right now. On vacay in Texas and people just don't smoke here like they do back home...

fuck. I'm too drunk and +repped this 'tard instead of neg. Help me out and knock my blocks off.

also, why everyone gotta be so picky? I'd be happy with a sneak a toke hit of some mids right now. On vacay in Texas and people just don't smoke here like they do back home...

i got your back.

and are you at SXSW? There are many good tweeds in Austin. If you want to smoke with the big boys come to Houston. :)

my local head shop has a 40% all roor and sheldon black glassware. There was this sheldon black with 5 down stems that weren't removable, for $400, so $240 after the discount. It seemed super fragile and probably hard to clean, but such a classy piece. Anyone have experience with this bong or any advice as to which ones to check out?

fuck new york and its inflated ass weed prices

seriously being that close to Canada is still that high? (no pun intended)

go buy a pack of seeds and a HPS and get to work, i know out there it doest get any cheaper than 60 an 8th for headies

unless you're suckin dick for your herb

Dom,

Ive had the bullrider from TLMD in valley village

it is a 'super sativa' as they say and i liked it initially...it had great aroma and taste

but after about 4-5 days it started to just not get me high at all

i guess its different tokes for different folks :-D

what places do you usually hit up? I pretty much make cornerstone my main place ... but TLMD in valley village has so much great variety...around 80-90 strains?? My homie really like AEC in eagle rock, but he got an 8th of their house og and i gotta say it wasnt very good

their brownies are ridic tho...and only 5 bucks each

i also used to go NNCC down in reseda but the drive is just too god damn far

tomorrow's pick up: blue dot

parentage is (skunk no. 1 x white widow) x (northern lights x big bud)

definitely looking forward to trying it out...

11539IMG_0074.JPG

(pic not mine)

how much is good bud in dispensaries? cheaper than on the street?

yes, definitely cheaper as long as you are still buying in decent bulk or just aren't getting ripped off. and a good ounce can be found for ~$225.

I just finished a sack of some really good stuff called thick wicked or something that was from a dispensary here. anyone know more about this possible strain? it has definitely stood out from the other, also pretty amazing, buds I've smoked lately

i travel a fair amount, it would be worth it. i heard the turn around on DMV in CA is quick.

wtb: someones's address to receive my cali driver's license! anyone want a fictional/out of state roommate hahhaha. actually you could grow my legal limit since i won't actually be there. i never thought about that. sounds like a win if you're entrepreneurial.

e1: recent purchases

"widow"; "texas tea" - white widow from greenhouse crossed with local "shoreline". sativa dom. very heady, ethereal high. get the stupids if i smoke too much.

WzDeg.jpg

"sour diesel" commercial so who knows. taste and high are comparable to most of the other "sour d's" i've had. not the most sour, but, this strain never ceases to amaze. Been smoking it for atleast three years straight and i still love it.

rlPMP.jpg

my recent favorite, "master kush." heavy indica dom. smells like the master i bought last time i was in Hollywood. need more indicas.

4Y82H.jpg

Bg99i.jpg

and to enjoy the above:

8RARh.jpg