Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

there is no doubt in my mind that CA weed is the best ... beats NY, CO, FL, ANYWHERE.

now if you compare so-cal to nor-cal

well thats the great debate

yo...

have you ever been to colorado? or just read about it in a book?

i mean i don't really care that you paid money to pay more money to a weed grocery store,, that's really cool. but from my experience, basements exist in both california, colorado, and at least 40 other states in the US. so all i'm sayin is unless there's some sort of closely guarded secret among california growers, there is no reason that quality weed production would be confined to the borders of california.

word, you have certainly posted up pics of strains that I have never seen/tried, but in the defense of my state, I would say we have an equal average of quality weed. I have personally never smoked schwag, and if you came to Denver looking for it, I wouldn't know where to find it. I've tried outdoor organic Humbolt Kush, and I've tried the outdoor organic shit grown in southern CO, and they were seriously identical.

I hate to talk all this talk without any pics to provide, but I will certainly try to take a few snaps for ya'll to see what kinda goods CO has to offer.

i think ive learned to drive really well high

its only a problem at like 3 in the morning and im nervous

i was watching some dudes play final fantasy xiii and it blew my mind

i had no idea what it was till they started playing something else, but fuck it just seemed so weird and cool

like the whole idea of another universe where all that shit exists is insane to me, especially while high

word, you have certainly posted up pics of strains that I have never seen/tried, but in the defense of my state, I would say we have an equal average of quality weed. I have personally never smoked schwag, and if you came to Denver looking for it, I wouldn't know where to find it. I've tried outdoor organic Humbolt Kush, and I've tried the outdoor organic shit grown in southern CO, and they were seriously identical.

I hate to talk all this talk without any pics to provide, but I will certainly try to take a few snaps for ya'll to see what kinda goods CO has to offer.

i've smoked bud from co (from boulder, i think), and it was indeed dankk:)

ooooh i'd love to get my hands on couple of those cuts :)

cj is a killer strain from a maw-paw breeder (re: no supersize

seedbank) BG "oriental express" (trainwreck X thai)x rez's sour D

a grower's dream... little veg time still turns stickyfat and

out of control trees.

i was smoking a couple of blunts with my friend yesterday night, and we were talking about how it would be easy to rent a place and grow with like 4*600W HPS and stuff. this got me pretty excited but it's not that realistic.

img65444.jpg

I got so into the possibility of a stealth grow when I saw the weird geek movie "Primer" where they build and use a powered machine in a storage unit so they can hide their high-electricity crazy experiments.

Using full cab setup with CO2 gen and heavy odor control would work but with the kind of canopy that kind of multi-kilowatt grow can grow be really, really fragrant and expensive initially--though would yield kilos.

CO2 gen really is the next level.

there's also something quite next level, having a cabinet for constant growth with white light and neons so that when one of your plant is done you immediatly replace it with the one you had in the cabinet and start with another one. or was is flowring istead of growth i don't remember. but yeah i've seen a few cool setups.

speaking of which, update on my friend's

3b150adba1e1581f18c6161ca7248.jpg

i don't know, just used to this. i've got some friends from salvador who only put weed in their joints. but like it takes a minute to smoke it and then... i'd rather roll 10 joints than 3 full of weed.

cultural thing i guess.

i don't know, just used to this. i've got some friends from salvador who only put weed in their joints. but like it takes a minute to smoke it and then... i'd rather roll 10 joints than 3 full of weed.

cultural thing i guess.

Same in Aus... unless I'm rolling, or am smoking at home, its almost always mixed with tobacco... kinda pisses me off.

here if you pass a joint full of weed to someone he'll either not understand or complain you're wasting weed. i mean, it sounds weird to me not to put tobacco, at least a tiny bit in it if it has to be a supercharged joint.