Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I know the guy who opened shop. He went to my highschool haha. Now its full of graffiti n shit lol.

Yeah, Kip is a tight dude.

The bad news is that some dumb motherfuckers tried to rob the place yesterday so I think they are closed for a little while. The place hasn't even been open a full month...smh

awful about medco being shut down. fortunately there are still many good clubs operating to keep us here in the golden state medicated:o.

just enjoying another sunday afternoon....

interesting choice of words, one of my new providers is a place called golden state, much closer to home for me

and nice glass

Hash isn't very common or popular in the states compared to Europe.

Too true :(

I like some variety but everything around me is described as "dank ass heads" or "some bomb headies". Occasionally you'll pick up something that stands out, but for the most part its all no-name, questionable quality type stuff.

Guest chiquita_chaser

The Multiflavoured Milkshake

1 pack of blackberries

1g of black & soft (afgan, lebanon etc.)

1/2 L vanilla icecream

1/3 L semi-whole milk

8-10 cl dark rum (ex. Flor de Cana)

Melt coconut-butter in a small pan, add afgan and heat it up slowly untill it dissolves and the butter goes brown. Add a little milk.

Prepare the rest of the ingredienses as a normal rum-milkshake, but put the afgan-milk in the mix and blend it.

NB: You can use something else than coconut butter, but its good because it has a low melting point and you are less likely to burn the substance.

Holy eff that's a big brick.

How much is that in the EU? Hash isn't very common or popular in the states compared to Europe.

i got a nice price on it, 120€. it should be a bit more. usually the g is around 7-8€, more if it's very good or if you don't know the dude.

anyway, you can always make your own with the leftovers from a growing session. it would contain way more thc btw :D

anyway, you can always make your own with the leftovers from a growing session. it would contain way more thc btw :D

but leftovers will never get you as high as if you used buds like they do in Morocco or Pakistan.

This is what i hate about bubble hash. People use fan leaves and tiny less-than-nuggets and expect to make some killer hash. 9 times out of 10 a gram of bud will get you higher. and when they want to charge twice the price for hash, in the US, you might as well buy two grams and get high twice as often. Plus most kids don't dry the bubble enough so you pay for water and lose even more flavor.

Even water-hash made with buds still cannot compare to the flavor of dry sieve. No way i'm putting anything worth smoking in some water. i'll dry sieve all day. Kief box or metal screens (i have 7 with the same micron sizes as the bubble bags) or Okief tumbler for bigger amounts.

i make QWISO with trim or whatnot.

PEACE

and if you guys like hash i have to rep my favorite thread on the net:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=21256

man that sucks. tho i wouldn't mind smoking exclusively green, hash is great too.

i don't know how they do it in america, but once i smoked some homemade hash here and i was dead with a couple of puffs. some of my friends at uni are from morocco, and i'm always jealous at the prices there. it's like... cheaper than cookies.

lol i just bought two pre-rolled joints today

1 g per joint, but shits are $20 a piece

at least its medical and convenient though, and theyre rolled perfectly

never buy pre-rolled j's. You think theyre putting quality herb in there or loose leaf matter?

the place i get my joints from selects the nugs from the jar for me

grinds it up and rolls it it front of me

so yea

but for most places where its pre rolled...no

Anyone in the central Florida area have a good hook-up for quality sativa? God bless my friend/co-worker/dealer but the stuff he gets and hypes up as "that bomb/fire/kryp shit" just isn't doing it any more. I need something new, fresh, and exciting.

they called it a goo ball at PCC on telegraph in berkeley. they aren't kidding about a one hit quitter. shit will knock you on your ass..

they also occasionally have "thai stick", a length of bamboo, dipped back and forth between hash oil and kief. also pretty crazy.

damn Dom, that looks insane...

I think I've decided to just pick up a couple clones and skip the seeds. Only 4 more days now! In the meantime I picked up what was hyped as train wreck/afgan but then again, it's a high school kid who has no idea. Probably came from bc and I got high.

edit: Thai stick is legit, only had it twice but fucks you up. Had a buddy who made bubble hash by the oz, smoked a lot of it but don't prefer it by any means. I like a greens hit too much.