Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

started doing some of this mango research based on this discussion and that high times/cannabis culture article is hardly authoritative. This is how it breaks down:

Myrcene is a terpene found in cannabis sativa: PROVEN

Myrcene is present in very ripe mangos: PROVEN

Myrcene allows THC to pass the blood-brain barrier quicker: PROVEN

Eating a very ripe mangos substantially raises the myrcene levels in your body: UNPROVEN

Everything that I've read seems to suggest that it could work if eating mangoes actually raise the myrcene levels in your blood but I haven't been able to locate any scientific studies to that effect.

I'm too high to fuck around with mangos, can I just drink an Arizona Mucho Mango tea instead???

damn dom you got the magic eye. your selections are always top notch. camera work too. whats your camera set up?

someone (I think it might have even been dom) made a good post about cameras and weed a while ago, you'd have to dig though cuz I couldn't find it.

Since I've stopped smoking the last couple weeks I've been having these nightly, really vivid and lucid, dreams that I can remember in the morning. Kind of weird. Anyone have some pseudo-scientific reasoning?

Since I've stopped smoking the last couple weeks I've been having these nightly, really vivid and lucid, dreams that I can remember in the morning. Kind of weird. Anyone have some pseudo-scientific reasoning?

happened to me during xmas holidays with family. it stopped after a few days and then i started smoking again anyway. those were the most fucked up dreams i remembered in a while!

damn dom you got the magic eye. your selections are always top notch. camera work too. whats your camera set up?

i just use the macro mode on one of these, zoomed in like x2 or x2.6:

Canon-SD1100IS-BLU-mainx.jpg

simple, but it works for me

we gotta get dom his own thread..

guess i gotta make it out this summer i'm lookin @ u kid!

yo just let me know... should do this shit in june

someone (I think it might have even been dom) made a good post about cameras and weed a while ago, you'd have to dig though cuz I couldn't find it.

thanks.

and on the dreams bit. it happens to most of us methinks. I believe there might be something in one of the CannaBible's about it.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up -- don't waste your time money or health on any "fake weed" sold in head shops.

A friend of mine has been on probation since getting pulled over with weed last year, so he's been picking up the latest flavor of the week (of "synthetic marijuana") since the beginning of the year. The latest stuff he bought is called "royal king." He gave some to me, and even though it tastes and smells awesome, it burns super hot and irritates your throat really badly. On top of that, I had my first full-blown panic attack because of it last night. My body temperature dropped bigtime, I almost passed out, and legitimately thought I was going to die if I fell asleep. Worst two hours of my life. Avoid this shit. It looks like dried out, ground-up regs, and smells of cherries/potpourri. I've been smoking weed for around 10 years now, damn near every night, and haven't had a single bad trip. Stick with the real shit...

i want hash so bad and i can't find any so i decided to make some.

thing is i dont have much money at all, so i can either cop 3 grams of dank or 14 grams (half o) of schwag/bricky weed for 50 bucks. which one would i get more out of? and which method would be the best?

always thought it was kinda pointless to buy stuff... to make hash with.

(either buy hash, use excess buds , or scraps) cause of the general less than 10% Return. personally i'd rather have 3g of precious. if i absolutely HAD to have hash i'd use

stress + ISO

it only gives me the option of US..

even though it says this regarding international shipping:

Please create an account by clicking the "My Account / Order Status" link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we'll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.

ohh that sucks

welll id look here then http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=66792

the only other places i know of that sell them are vapeworld and blisssville

also, anyone have any recommendations for music?

im open to pretty much anything as long as its not super overrated/overhyped

basically anything that sounds awesome high that isnt really popular

always thought it was kinda pointless to buy stuff... to make hash with.

(either buy hash, use excess buds , or scraps) cause of the general less than 10% Return. personally i'd rather have 3g of precious. if i absolutely HAD to have hash i'd use

stress + ISO

I think I'll just get 14 grams of regs and use a method with water (a bit cleaner than the iso, i feel). I'll grind the half o up with a sharpstone grinder, put it in a jar with ice cold water, and just shake it for 20-30 minutes. I strain it, then let it sit for a while. all the thc goes to bottom, the rest goes up top. i somehow take the water and everything else than the hash out, and if the hash is still wet, i'll let it dry.

does this sound ok?

ohh that sucks

welll id look here then http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=66792

the only other places i know of that sell them are vapeworld and blisssville

also, anyone have any recommendations for music?

im open to pretty much anything as long as its not super overrated/overhyped

basically anything that sounds awesome high that isnt really popular

peep the good new hiphop thread if you're into that.

1CE_rgJvPWo

the new gorillaz album is ill too.

f5JDqGNXxCU

I think I'll just get 14 grams of regs and use a method with water (a bit cleaner than the iso, i feel). I'll grind the half o up with a sharpstone grinder, put it in a jar with ice cold water, and just shake it for 20-30 minutes. I strain it, then let it sit for a while. all the thc goes to bottom, the rest goes up top. i somehow take the water and everything else than the hash out, and if the hash is still wet, i'll let it dry.

does this sound ok?

who told you to do this? =\

"Unlike the previous methods which use screens to filter the trichomes, the blender method uses the principle that the resin glands are heavier than water, while other plant material is not.

The blender method uses water, ice and agitation to dislodge the trichomes. Ice-water makes the trichomes brittle, causing the resin glands to solidify and become easy to snap off. The glands are heavier than water so they sink to the bottom when separated, while the plant material floats.

To make hash this way you'll need a blender, ice cubes, a reusable metal coffee filter or silk screening, a large glass jar and paper coffee filters.

Fill the blender about half-way with skuff, then cover with cold water and add a tray of ice cubes. Blend for 45 seconds to a minute ? the mixture will become green and frothy, like a smoothie. Pour this mix through the metal coffee filter into your glass jar. Run more water through the filter to make sure you haven't missed any trichomes.

Once your jar is full, put it in the fridge to settle for a minimum of 30 minutes. You 0should be able to see a white or blonde coloured substance settling on the bottom of your container ? those are the trichomes. Carefully, so you do not disturb the trichomes, pour off or siphon off about two-thirds of the green water.

If you have more skuff to process, do it now and filter into the container you just drained. Return to the fridge, allow to settle and siphon again. When you have processed all your skuff, add a few ice cubes to the container and let settle one last time.

If you want to increase the purity of your product you can carefully put this settled mixture back into the blender for a final mix and separation. This may or may not be necessary depending on your preference.

Pour the final mix of water and trichomes through a paper coffee filter. The water will pass through the paper but the glands will not. Drain well and allow to dry. You now have dried resin glands ready to be pressed into hash."

from http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2312.html

i mixed up some different methods, but this is essentially what i'm trying to get.