Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Im sure this has been discussed many times but what does sufu like best? blunts? bongs? pipes? bubblers? ect?

i like smoking out of a bong the most, but if theres nothing else i like smoking blunts. I like to save my roaches and make a new blunt out of it. All that resin and the different strains of weed mixed together taste like shit, but gets me high. ha

I usually smoke spliffs all day - usually smoke 3-4 spliffs to myself a day. I'm also into moke snaps, which is a bong load (usually 1 hit) of 1/2 tobacco, 1/2 weed. they're pretty fuckin awful in almost every way, but i love em.

I just realized I almost never smoke weed without tobacco. What happened to me?! I used to be such a purist, would never dream of "tainting" my weed with tobacco!

I usually smoke spliffs all day - usually smoke 3-4 spliffs to myself a day. I'm also into moke snaps, which is a bong load (usually 1 hit) of 1/2 tobacco, 1/2 weed. they're pretty fuckin awful in almost every way, but i love em.

I just realized I almost never smoke weed without tobacco. What happened to me?! I used to be such a purist, would never dream of "tainting" my weed with tobacco!

word. I'm poor right now but I could do it in abit.

tobacco in a bong is wild. i think you are chasing it a little too much.

new schtuff. nameless. smell is like af-wreck crossed with some mr. nice or something. Has kind of a light acidic high note with an earthy almost kush-like depth to the smell. a little rotting meat ish. But also has what i call the purple smell. More towards a musky GDP than a fruity blackberry smell. Like your grandparents house, type smell. Great mixed high. Good sativa energy with a complimentary body-stone. Has a "haze-like effect" on me; get nice and high then there is a hazy stupid-ness after. Like coming down off too much coffee.

dqFxDl.jpg

QKNr5.jpg

9MA6m.jpg

Uj0Lm.jpg

i took the bowl off of one of those sneak-a-toke pieces, and sometimes i'll put just the stem into my bong, stick like 1/2 cm of a cig down it, make a cut, push it down, and tamp about another cm with weed. shit will knock you out! (hung on the brink i'm purgin dirt and spit my lung in the sink)

but normally, i prefer joints rolled w/ straight weed. usually don't roll blunts unless its some 'special' occasion, but i can see myself doing it a lot more this summer...

i've never smoked on one before since i know no one that uses one. i had been wanting to get a vape (portable makes it even better), i had 100$ on my card to spend, and there are a ton of good reviews online. I'll tell you guys how it is once it gets here.