Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Yes in cali they are not only planning on legalizing, but also taxing it, which creates a possible billion revenue for the state. I mean Cali is in such deep debt. Hopefully itll pass.

on an other note:

I just smoked a hash blunt with Jack's cleaner (is this really an urban legend?) tonight and it has to be one of the best strains my godddd.

Yes in cali they are not only planning on legalizing, but also taxing it, which creates a possible billion revenue for the state. I mean Cali is in such deep debt. Hopefully itll pass.

on an other note:

I just smoked a hash blunt with Jack's cleaner (is this really an urban legend?) tonight and it has to be one of the best strains my godddd.

I bet we could pull ourselves out of this recession if every state legalized and taxed weed.

its just like fools marrying dudes or girls marrying girls... it can work we got medical use already and the raids are supposed to stop too. i dont see it becoming completely legal but if its just cali its good enough for me haha cuz i dont see myself leaving this wonderful state.

couple days ago i caught a bad stomach virus, couldn't eat anything

for 2 days, just smoke and smoke to pass the time and ease. when i could finally make

waste yesterday morning the aroma, it was like the vaped matter left in

the volcano bowl.

yeah my poop smells like vaporized marijuana.

wild cherry pepsi is so bomb.

i agree with this statement so thoroughly!

pot shits? that's nasty. y'all need some peptobismal or something to ease that out. never actually heard of those before though, i'm swed and i dont think i've ever had anything like it.

couple days ago i caught a bad stomach virus, couldn't eat anything

for 2 days, just smoke and smoke to pass the time and ease. when i could finally make

waste yesterday morning the aroma, it was like the vaped matter left in

the volcano bowl.

yeah my poop smells like vaporized marijuana.

that it the nastiest shit ever. i don't even think about stuff like that.

Oh my god im salivating at that shit fallen angels

by the way this thing is the funniest shit ever when your blazed. watch it. a few may have seen it already but this is for those who haven't.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSg_0Aina5o&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSg_0Aina5o&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>