theLorax

Post some "Next level" shit.

dis dude Sam Hyde from Million Dollar Extreme has been fuckin da game up for years. but he just did the equivalent of the Tet Offensive on da game wit dis.

Edited by wEstSidE

sam hyde is a piece of shit

what did he do to you? i want to hear the story. if there isn't a story, what is the point of that statement? he presents himself as a piece of shit.

Damn that's a miracle the police were able to get the items right away. Over the summer while in SF our rental got broken into, and a friend lost his iPad and camera, along with undeveloped rolls from different trips.

crosspost

y didnt u just post the youtube vid directly?

If this makes it into production I will finally have something to look forward to on the phone front.

1zvtq8y.png

If this makes it into production I will finally have something to look forward to on the phone front.

1zvtq8y.png

is the Motorola thing just a blatant copy? 

Yes, basically. Motorola is apparently working together with the Phonebloks guy, though.

It is still unclear how you will be able to assemble the phone. Like if there's a dedicated battery spot and a dedicated camera spot or if you can arrange it pretty much how you see fit. If it's the latter it will take some new technology to make it work or the phone will be bloated due to the various connections required. 

Edited by aoi

Didn't mean to neg miso