Hair Thread

qom

I think it looks hella sexy if you can still pull it off. It totally reminds me of the Save By The Bell days when Kelly Kapowski (Tiffany Amber Thiessan) was sporting that iconic hairstyle.

kelly.jpg

mah current hurrrrz

.....a pic from maybe two years ago on a day when my hair turned out particularly '80s newscaster, hence why i took a photog

hurr2.jpg

hahah I agree with the last line wholeheartedly. :D

a bowlcut would have been weird, yeah, I agree. if you see my haircut here, you can see that with good layering, the undercut isn't noticable. but I mean if you wanted something like a Hedi fade then he shouldn't even have been suggesting an undercut/bowlcut in the first place haha :eek:

It looks great on you. and you can't really tell it's been undercut (apart from the non-poofyness I guess). I think my guy just bet the other hairdressers he could convince some idiot to look like a monk :D

btw it sounds like you need a new stylist D:

bootcut jeans + trying to sabotage your hair = bad news. well, the bootcut jeans alone, but you know...

my stylist is this crazy older lady who talks about her dogs the whole time and talks shit about the other stylists and barely looks at my hair the whole time but it ends up good, she's a little weird but talented, and most importantly doesn't wear bootcut jeans. :P ü

inaya, the cut suits you, i like. :)

dolly, i love the bangs...i used to have some like that, sorta miss them.

um, my ex sister in law used to do my hair for free basically, she did the color.

now i go to a lebanese man to get it cut...he straightened it here, before cut:

pitbullislove2003.jpg

length after cut:

lowky81m004-1-1.jpg

getting sick of the colors, so letting it grow out...and not straightening it as much.

summer is messy hair time, goofy face and what it looks like now:

05-30-08_2042.jpg

do you put any product in your hair? i'm looking for something thats really matte. i currently have some garnier fructis surf hair crap... but it's so oily.

also, do any of you tease/backcomb your hair?

do you put any product in your hair? i'm looking for something thats really matte. i currently have some garnier fructis surf hair crap... but it's so oily.

also, do any of you tease/backcomb your hair?

go for american crew classic wax if you want the matte look.

they also sell a matte but i've never used it.

anyone rock out bumble & bumble surf spray or know about it? tempted to try but unless its the shit im not paying triple what i do for gatsby

my girlfriend uses that shit she loves it. i dont use anything.

I have azn hair and I once had a stylist tell me it, or any product with sea salt, would be great to use since the sea salt in it would give it "texture." Might as well just buy it and find out. Or use it in the store. They never have seals on that bullshit.

I think you are better off with gatsby.

with my looooooooooooooooooong hair i had a lot of options and i definetly wanted a drastic change...i couldve gone mad romantic and sexy or kinda dirty...i narrowed it down to a bowl or mullet and i got a mullethawk. word. maybe sometime in the near future i will get a cute fobby haircut with some light brown or some shit...

IMG_bzzzz.jpg

IMG_bzzzz2.jpg

im stuck in the shaved head phase...

everytime i tell myself ima grow it out alittle, i end up shaving it before it gets long enough to do anything with it.

buy tons of hats and accept that the awkward phase will be months

im stuck in the shaved head phase...

everytime i tell myself ima grow it out alittle, i end up shaving it before it gets long enough to do anything with it.

Same exact boat bro.

And plus, after you shave your head, it gets so damn comfortable (especially in the summer), a boat load of hair is always no fun.