Ideas for the next SuFu Denim Contest?!

ive been talking to gordon at big about another project, and he mentioned to me that another company(s) that he carries may be interestred in sponsering a contest. one more option to think about, since we are a ways off.

Any idea about which company?thank you.

damn, those are the options that we can have for samurai only, none of those are appealing to me

and if we can only get SC40301N for SC thats not great either, cause okinawas are boring as hell, the only cool thing to do is bleed indigo all over the place.. I thought when you were saying okinawas it was the OTHER denim, the SC40400N denim

damn, those are the options that we can have for samurai only, none of those are appealing to me

and if we can only get SC40301N for SC thats not great either, cause okinawas are boring as hell, the only cool thing to do is bleed indigo all over the place.. I thought when you were saying okinawas it was the OTHER denim, the SC40400N denim

Those are the Samurai options if there AREN'T enough people for a LTD (if I understand correctly)... so I'm guessing the best they'd do is maybe the brass buttons, an upside down 'A' and a Lot# (which I believe were the 'extras' on the first contest jean)

And for Sugarcane, the 40400 are the natural indigo? $$ (and he said in the Hawaii denim)

A mid-rise, long inseam Okinawa would have me.

(that said... with BK's, and a contest jean... plus I think I'll want those 21oz 5000's... PG2G is right... an expensive year indeed... luckily I'm happy keeping most of my pairs happy and dark)

Those are the Samurai options if there AREN'T enough people for a LTD (if I understand correctly)... so I'm guessing the best they'd do is maybe the brass buttons, an upside down 'A' and a Lot# (which I believe were the 'extras' on the first contest jean)

And for Samurai, the 40400 are the natural indigo? $$ (and he said in the Hawaii denim)

A mid-rise, long inseam Okinawa would have me.

(that said... with BK's, and a contest jean... plus I think I'll want those 21oz 5000's... PG2G is right... an expensive year indeed... luckily I'm happy keeping most of my pairs happy and dark)

40400n are sugar cane, the really streaky natural indigo ones

Khaltire.... fixed... yeah they would also be the 31000yen ones though

which ones are those?

This thread does move fast. So many replies while I'm off doing work here at the office.

Here's beatle's Eternals:

481592821_68e3f35b82.jpg

481581104_694bdf30f0.jpg

It's in the Eternals anniversary thread, but they're not that, some other #.

I don't think these would be a good choice - too many ppl have them already ..
shoud be something thats not out yet.... or custom for the contest.

I can dream though, can't I? If I was getting a new pair, it'd be nice to get these and have a good excuse to get them.

Blacktano That custom SuFu option sounds fantastic.

Count me in, providing price does not get ridiculous. Bear in mind this is a marketing thing for the companies no matter how limited.

Cheep Sounds interesting!

Just want to throw in, I would be reluctant to do this through a store in the US.

No offence to these stores, but once we go down that road, inevitably they need to take their cut on each pair... No matter how big or small this cut would be, it will still be A LOT cheaper for us to buy directly from the manufacturer in Japan.....

...Sorry to point this out at the detriment of BIG, but I think worth considering.

I understand what you mean about costs and stores but Gordon is an awesome guy who has connections to other companies that we might not even be able to talk to otherwise. If he can hook us up with something cool that we couldn't get on our own isn't that worth considering? And if he negotiates a good price for us and takes a small piece for his efforts I have no problem whatsoever.

Only issue for me is that I want arcuates! Maybe custom SuFu arcuates?