Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

love these things.

i bought a pair of selvedge jeans a while back because i wanted to give 'em a shot and because they were the only pair of decent fitting black denim i could find for a decent price.

anyways, i returned them a couple days ago just so i could use the store credit to buy 2 more pairs of these things. the customer service at uniqlo is DOPE. you can seriously return something you've worn for months and as long as they still sell it at the store, you'll get store credit it out of it.

edit: and yea, they are stocked to the brim at the soho location in these things. all sizes in all 3 colors.

love these things.

i bought a pair of selvedge jeans a while back because i wanted to give 'em a shot and because they were the only pair of decent fitting black denim i could find for a decent price.

anyways, i returned them a couple days ago just so i could use the store credit to buy 2 more pairs of these things. the customer service at uniqlo is DOPE. you can seriously return something you've worn for months and as long as they still sell it at the store, you'll get store credit it out of it.

edit: and yea, they are stocked to the brim at the soho location in these things. all sizes in all 3 colors.

Wait..you wore something for a few months and uniqlo let you return it? And they are probably going to re-shelf that item letting some poor chump pay full price for something that is thought to be new...

they've been restocked fully on vintage chinos - khaki, black, olive

why is you lyin? i rushed my ass there today to cop olive UVC and they don't exist. all excited for nothing. salesrep said they never came in olive. now i need to spend 4 times as much for the supreme olive chinos? fuck.

but they have a good stock of all three colors - dark khaki, light khaki, and black.

Wait..you wore something for a few months and uniqlo let you return it? And they are probably going to re-shelf that item letting some poor chump pay full price for something that is thought to be new...

hey man, that's their deal. in my honest defense, they were coming apart at the seam near the bottom of the leg and i pointed it out to the sales associate, so i doubt they'd throw them back out on the lot.

it's a travesty they are charging 80 dollars for those jeans, anyways.

love these things.

wow thats crazy

i might consider that

not 100% satisfied with my pair. 33x34

_NIK2785.jpg

_NIK2787.jpg

suggestions?

wow thats crazy

i might consider that

not 100% satisfied with my pair. 33x34

_NIK2785.jpg

_NIK2787.jpg

suggestions?

for real dude? that fit is spot on. you might wanna hem but it looks cool cuffed. i'm 5'8 and a fat mofo, i'd kill to have my UVC's fit like that.

on another note, they seriously need to start stocking different colors. i've had all 3 colors for like 2 years now and could really use olive grey or navy. doesn't make any sense as to why they don't change it up... these things sell like hotcakes every season.

random question... what kinda footwear do you guys rock w/ the black jawns?