Tattoos

the typical alien riding a flying saucer off-the-wall flash would have been a way better idea.

I was thinking more along the lines of an alien holding up the peace sign with a banner saying, " Take me to your dealer "

l48c4645aceeb4fbfa6d830.jpg

may be kind of tough to translate into a tattoo, being that its all shiny and metallic. Depending on placement, could still look good black/white/grey.

that's what i think too. was thinking chest area?

if you added some good white highlights it could be done to a fraction of the intent and idea... but i still think it would never do it for you in the way your looking for. its just a hard image to translate and keep similar enough to stay smilin.

my 2 cents... it could be cool though... not being negative.

ben, im pretty sure that could work if youre ok without it being all shiny/shaded like that. i suggest you goto a tattoo artist and get him/her to sketch something up. if youre serious about getting it done, theyll usually do this for free.

88953869.jpg

This is a grab bag tattoo where you pay $50 then get what you draw out of a cigar box. Master Jeff Zuck was nice enough to find time to give me this one.

That is the best idea ever.

I may be in chicago at the end of the month, and might just have to do this.

Thank you. You are the best.

I wanted something to do with chicago/illinois since that's where Ill be getting tattooed, And need to start on my other leg.

Yeah I've posted the two tattoos I got from Mario and they turned out real nice after healing. My buddy just got an entire sleeve by the guy which is the first full sleeve I've known him to do. Know I'm confident in saying he's the best in Chicago.

sheeit.jpg

Another shot.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=357685&l=51f537d073&id=1655002934

Know I'm confident in saying he's the best in Chicago.

Thats quite the line you just wrote. While I agree he has some nice stuff, I wouldnt consider him the best in Chicago. I scrolled through alot of his work online and its all small pieces. Id like to see a sleeve or something of more work... and even then, theres so many amazing artists in Chicago.

I'm looking for to be a suit wearin-mofo one day, can I still rock a tattoo? Or are tattoos limited to artists/musicians/people who do something that dont require a suit? I've seen some dope ass tattoos on here and it just makes me wanna get one moreeee.