Tattoos

FINALLY, gonna get my first tatt. Just one stripe on my left fore arm for now... Supposed to be 2, then eventually 3. But my artist wants to see how I am with one. She finna be goin over that shit like a mufucka.

And I kinda wanna get a blacked out dinosaur tatt. But I cant figure out which was my favorite dinosaur, from when I was young. I LIKED THEM ALL!

And kinda corny I guess, but for me it makes sense. I want to get my kids hands on the spot where people got the sailors tatt. of the two Sparrows flying in, towards the clavicle.

Same meaning as the sparrows, but the image itself gives it a stronger meaning.

just because of the discussion, i guess i should point out i never said i wanted to get anything close to prison tattoos, i had just found the (amazing) photos and wanted to share them. i think getting any prisons tattoos is a stupid idea, if you aren't getting them in prison.

I'm curious, how do you guys feel about copying other tattoos/ideas? I always see other people who have awesome tattoos but I feel like I want to have only my own creations on me. I wouldn't like the idea that someone else is walking around with the same tattoo as me. While I don't have any tattoos yet it just adds to the thought process a bit. I mean, just on this forum there are several examples of this. I think both Artificial Sky and Cult Pop have the G.I. Joe tattoo, and now with that triangular one posted previously.

I mean, everything is copied by everyone, so theres no real way to be original with popular tats/designs. More so the translation of the tattoo for you, differs than another person with the same/similar design.

The G.I. Joe tat, is just gangster. I want one, but I have no idea where I would put it.

I figured, since Im dedicated my left arm, to family, that my right arm can be random shit that looks good together...

But then, I want my stripes on my left forearm for one reason, but then on my right for aesthetic/reason-meaning reasons...

Also do you guys plan out what tattoos you will get so you have an overall theme or style? Or do you just get whatever? I always see people with the most random shit and it never looks good with other tattoos they already have.

Talked to a friend about russian prisson tattoos the other day. Rather conflicted about them. They're pretty awesome aesthetically, but also imply that you've spent time in a Russian prison (the opposite of awesome).

I'm guessing you've seen Lambert's "The Mark of Cain" right? Fuck a Russian prison...

Kind of contemplating the all seeing eye + pyramid from the back of the dollar on my chest. Keep it real simple and clean looking to match the theme of my other tattoos. Besides looking cool, it'd kind of represent my beliefs in government/the paranormal.

Man, I should stop caring about other people's tattoos but what beliefs in government/the paranormal do you mean?

that America is guided and protected in all it does by divine providence?

that Freemasons play a critical (though unclear) role in the foundation of the United States?

that Obama is actually the servant of the Dark Lord Sauron, the Necromancer of Dol Guldur and Lord of the Rings

actually, thats kinda cool, go for it

The all seeing eye that ties in with Ben Franklin and the masons, which ties into the illuminati, and then aliens, who chilled with the Mayans/ancient civilizations, that talked about death and afterlife, then there's ghosts, then the fucking universe.

Shit.