Tattoos

Friend had it done to lighten it/ get a cover-up. Cost him 120-150 a session, needing 7-10 sessions to completely. He said it hurt a lot, way worse than a tattoo, but ws fine a few hours later.

You'll get huge blisters, probably 1" across, and have to take care of them so they don't get infected.

this is fairly accurate. the pain is somewhat harsh, but the actual sessions are so short that its never really an issue. the blisters, however, are fucking gross and its so hard to just leave them alone because they tend to itch at some point. it basically feels like a burn.

i am also just getting my tattoo lighten to get covered.

Which raises the question:

Which is cornier, tramp stamp, or foot tattoo?

Lots of late 19th century sailors and merchant marines would have their feet tattooed with Chickens and Pigs..... The two animals that were considered good luck as they were known to survive shipwrecks. As they were often packed in wooden crates, they would float, and wash up on shore.....

Anyway.... I think foot tattoos are gangster. And they hurt like a bitch and heal like shit, so they require lots of maintenance.