Tattoos

im diggin it, who did it?

Cheers. Its really sore on the pic.. Artist is called Tacho,an Argentinian guy. He works for Thou Art in Sheffield/UK.

thats not really you is it?

Yes it is.

wtf, so stupid.

I disagree.

it is stupid to me too. but it looks nice.

Sorry you feel that way, but thank you for the compliment.

That tattoo seems like someone on BapeTalk would get...

and its not done very well. Look at the inconsistency in line weight, if youre going to get a tattoo thats just an outline, it could at least be done well.

I am not on BapeTalk nor do I wear any of Nigo's gear. I have however been collecting Sneakers among other things since I was about 12 and have quite a collection. The Tattoo is for me and a nod to something that has consumed such a big part of my life. As far as the line inconsistency goes, what can I say? It is a tattoo. And straight lines are the hardest thing to do. Other than the mesh in the middle (which a can be fixed) and the fifth lace from the top (where he started and can also be fixed), the inconsistency was on purpose.

Common projects tattoo on the other side to balance it out

I was thinking something more like a Red Wing.

i do like the irony of a shoe on a forearm tho

please tell me you're gonna do the white or black cement colorway

Not sure yet. Possibly a Bare Foot.

I don't hate it.

makes me want to trace a cadillac on my inner thigh.

you know,

just to see what it looks like.

Thanks for the "compliment?"

Yes it is.

I disagree.

Sorry you feel that way, but thank you for the compliment.

I am not on BapeTalk nor do I wear any of Nigo's gear. I have however been collecting Sneakers among other things since I was about 12 and have quite a collection. The Tattoo is for me and a nod to something that has consumed such a big part of my life. As far as the line inconsistency goes, what can I say? It is a tattoo. And straight lines are the hardest thing to do. Other than the mesh in the middle (which a can be fixed) and the fifth lace from the top (where he started and can also be fixed), the inconsistency was on purpose.

I was thinking something more like a Red Wing.

Not sure yet. Possibly a Bare Foot.

Thanks for the "compliment?"

even if you regret that tat one day its quite easy to cover up.

those things at least are timeless, they wouldn't have looked weird 50 years ago, 20 years ago or today. chance are they won't look ridicilous another 30 years from now nor will they look stupid on a dude thats in his sixties, unlike a god damn sneaker.

photo2uk.jpg

photouj.jpg

added some rope to my leg via mario desa. still kind of bloody. (bad iphone pics)

i like your tattoo chuckster. plan on getting more or keeping it simple?

the jordan tattoo is real bad but i did not want to say anything.

trying to be more positive, you know, don't want to wad any panties.

oldschool is timeless,yours are nice too. definitely getting more,have got another one on the other arm but its a cover up and not great but ok..i want one on my rib cage,a big one with roses and love birds with lots of red and orange /i love red,yes). also want a b/w portrait of goethe in a crest with a quote of his but not sure where,shoulder blade maybe.my tattoist is ace but his tats heal veeery slow and i've got a few scars i think. or maybe its still healing..but after 4 months thats unlikely or not?

cause collecting rope, birds and western broads will

always be fashionable:D

i lived in the south for a while and i like woman, i had a band/gang called the detroit birds and still hang, also i have rope around my ankles because clearly we cannot run freely through life. there's reasons for everything.

now mr. know it all care to explain the reason you felt compelled to say this about me?

While there are some tattoos I like, the vast majority of the tattoos I've seen thus far are fucking stupid. I mean, fuck, you guys are going to have this on your skin for the next 60 years of your life, it should mean a little more than a brand of shoe you have in your closet.

Bare skin is the new tattoo.

While there are some tattoos I like, the vast majority of the tattoos I've seen thus far are fucking stupid. I mean, fuck, you guys are going to have this on your skin for the next 60 years of your life, it should mean a little more than a brand of shoe you have in your closet.

Bare skin is the new tattoo.

While I don't care for the sneaker tattoo clearly it has more meaning than just being a pair of sneakers in his closet. You can't expect to find the same meaning as someone does in their tattoo or even appreciate the meaning behind it and you shouldn't expect to.

and if what you put on your body is terrible i'll blow a whistle.

(Blows whistle) "Ladies and gentlemen, I have an opinion!"

Can't wait.