Tattoos

has anyone had a tattoo removed?

(a friend of mine has but the way she went about it was pretty fucked up)

i was going to get some coverups done, but im thinking id rather have a clean neck again

Depends on the quality of the tattoo. Poorer quality or ink that is not blue or black will be more easily dissipated. I think it usually requires like 8-12 sessions spaced out for healing...

A friend of mine had four sessions on a really dark, shite, splotchy armband thing and it's pretty pale now.

You can get a much less dark and deal-able coverup with a few removal sessions, though the whole thing is pretty laden with process.

Depends on the quality of the tattoo. Poorer quality or ink that is not blue or black will be more easily dissipated. I think it usually requires like 8-12 sessions spaced out for healing...

A friend of mine had four sessions on a really dark, shite, splotchy armband thing and it's pretty pale now.

You can get a much less dark and deal-able coverup with a few removal sessions, though the whole thing is pretty laden with process.

Actually red is one of, if not the, hardest colors to remove.

any dark skinned dudes here? went to the tattoo shop and they said brown is a bit iffy to colour so i'm most likely gonna have to stick with black :/

online it said that there are more vibrant colours to ink with for darker skin, any info?

Whether or not you like Yann Black is subjective, I think some of it is better than others.

What you do have to give credit for is literal, absolute translation the drawings and the straightest lines I've ever seen tattooed, which is considered one of if not THE hardest thing to tattoo.

Drawings are so stylized it's a love/hate style. End wearer's body is a big part of the success or failure of this style as well.

I gotta cred the guy for being so niche.

yan blacks work looks dope just not on me haha

its that next level stuff,

kinda reminded me of this book of tattoos and it had fake tats that where like graphic design designs..looked wack bvut cool concept

also those contrasty pics are dope it makes it really bold and alllows more random pieces cometogether i thiinkkkkkkkkkkkkk

in a few weeks i plan on going to ann arbor michigan to get tattooed by a guy i've been watching for a while. thinking about getting a transparent like skull on my elbow as if it was in another dimension. on his forehead will be a keyhole with a key going inside topped with two jewels (knowledge). needless to say i think his styling will be perfect for this idea.

http://apshrewsbury.com/

this shit is pretty impressive as far as aesthetics go, but it's a terrible tattoo imo

it's great work, but it doesn't translate as well on skin imo

tumblr_kq99dtY45v1qzzmcho1_500.jpg

paints splats, eye balls, weird lines all over with cut outs for the heart?

i hate being such a purist but i feel sorry for all of these people. i'm glad to know these idiots will spend their lives answering the question "what do those mean to you"

why can't someone have a tattoo solely based on the aesthetic?

most "meanings" people find for tattoos are ridiculous and are pretty much just a way for them to justify getting a tattoo done, at least these guys are being honest. besides, even the colors might have some meaning to the person that had it done.

i can appreciate those tattoos a lot just like i can appreciate abstract paintings, plus it's remarkable how realistic those paint splats look.

i like the idea, but just like communism, for me it only looks good on paper.

creative yeah, but if im going to drop money on tattoos, i want them to be recognized as such. for most of those it really (at least from a far, and thus, how most people will see the work) just looks like they had some extra fun painting their living rooms.....