Tattoos

just saw that one the news..

..claims she fell asleep and woke to that... pfftt

From BMEzine

She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work… and awoke to ‘this nightmare’.

‘It is terrible for me,’ said Kimberley. ‘I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.’

‘I think he didn’t understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French.

‘But I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars only near my left eye.’

Rouslan Toumaniantz, who runs the tattoo parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, denies her claim, saying she knew ‘exactly what she wanted’.

He added: ‘She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place. The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.

i've just read the 172 pages of the thread...

img4246w.jpg

here's mine. i have it since mid-may. took a tad bit less than an hour. 1,61cm black strip all around the arm.

You don't fall asleep during a tattoo...let alone one on your face.

That tattoo would have taken an hour at least (whereas three stars takes 10 minutes)

bitch is just a dumb fuck who regretted the tattoo and now doesn't want to take responsibility for her own actions. falling asleep during a face tattoo, yeah right...

Yeah, that was my sentiment from that post. I mean, I don't see how her lawsuit can succeed with an explanation like that, although I have never come across any case law where someone sues a tattoo artist.

i thought about doing a stripe like that a few times, but i thought that it would ruin a potential full sleeve if i ever convince myself to get one. looks cool though.

i started thinking about it years ago when i did some body art with a friend. i don't think it really ruins the potential for a sleeve if i wanted to use it as the beggining of a pattern. but i think i'll do a sleeve on the other arm, and tatoo other stuff on the already tatooed arm.

anyway i still got time i'm only 20 and don't want to use too much of my body's real estate.

about the girl, she's fuckin stupid you can't fall alseep during a tatoo. a friend of mine told me that she was the tatooer on tv and he looked ultra creepy haha.

about the girl, she's fuckin stupid you can't fall alseep during a tatoo. a friend of mine told me that she was the tatooer on tv and he looked ultra creepy haha.

I'm not saying the girl should win her lawsuit, but I have to say the tattoo artist is a bit to blame here too. There's a reason why most respected artist will not do immediate visible tattoos (aka tattoos you can't cover up) unless you have a large amount of tattoos already and/or full sleeves or at all. Most people don't understand the repercussions of getting something visible like that. Though with her, it should be kinda fucking obvious.

Absolutely love it Mouko

I am a huge fan of black and white shading, and the design itself is quite original

Thanks. I designed it nearly 5 years ago and sat on it until about a year ago. Regino, my artist, really bumped it to the next level in terms of design and concept. I wish I had more money so I can just get it all done. Going to do both arms (mirrored, with slight differences)

I'm not saying the girl should win her lawsuit, but I have to say the tattoo artist is a bit to blame here too. There's a reason why most respected artist will not do immediate visible tattoos (aka tattoos you can't cover up) unless you have a large amount of tattoos already and/or full sleeves or at all. Most people don't understand the repercussions of getting something visible like that. Though with her, it should be kinda fucking obvious.

You're right, as an artist i would probably not agree to do this if the person didn't take like a week of reflexion. They're both to blame in this case.

That tattoo is just so fucked up...I can't believe the artist did it either.

I wonder if she could get it partially removed, if that is even safe for laser removal on the skin of the face? I know they do some laser techniques on the face...It is in black so it would definitely be removable were it somewhere else.

I would have sued for the estimated cost of having that removed..she is a teenager so the artist SHOULD be held somewhat responsible

i've just read the 172 pages of the thread...

img4246w.jpg

here's mine. i have it since mid-may. took a tad bit less than an hour. 1,61cm black strip all around the arm.

How does one go about doing so?

I plan on having two 1inch strips going around my left fore arm...

My friends wide started doing tats, but Im not exactly sure how to... lay out the tat? I guess? Making sure its going around my fore arm on the same axis...

17 months goddaaaamnnnn haha

im gettin a griffin but in a japanese style. on my upper shoulder. its gonna be on a cliff posed like a tiger but noble looking and on protect mode. theres gonna be water crashing on the base of the cliff, wind and the sky. also cherry blossom trees or whatever shige-san recommends. and the reason i wanted it on a cliff is because i wanted to incorporate land, air and water because the griffin can walk, fly and swim.

black and grey most probably. shige-san said we'll decide when the time comes.

How does one go about doing so?

I plan on having two 1inch strips going around my left fore arm...

My friends wide started doing tats, but Im not exactly sure how to... lay out the tat? I guess? Making sure its going around my fore arm on the same axis...

dude i can't really think right now but all i know is that the tatooer draw the lines on a sorta paper then he put it on my skin and it marked it then he proceeded. is that what you were asking ?

2 strips is cool too, there's a guy at a bar in my city who has two couple of stripes on the forearms.