Tattoos

FX' date=' I cant find them. I thought about getting something germanish since I'm a halfie and I lived there when I was younger, but it might be kinda weird for me.[/quote']

What can't you find, the emblem database? I can link you. Why would it be weird? Oh, are you black? Is it the blackness that makes it weird?

Just don't get a flag. I don't like flag tats.

I wanna get this as a tramp stamp:

arachniturkey_medieval.gif

I want barbed wire tats around both arms but on one arm I want half a sleeve & I have an idea of what I want, but it needs to be designed...Anybody know someone who can design it in the SF area maybe? I know somebody that will hook it up with a tat so I only really need a design for my sleeve.

I want barbed wire tats around both arms but on one arm I want half a sleeve .

barbed wire is awesome... get a prison scene for the half sleeve and incorporate the barbed wire on a fence with some steamy prison sex in the background maybe big al in the kitchen or with miklo in the supply room....

i want this but i dont know where to put it. i want to do forearm but i dont think thats such a good idea. top of my ribs maybe?

323186%7EEl-perro-Posters.jpg

i know a chick that got that tattooed when she was drunk. it was in the middle of her ribs.

^i like that a lot. no idea where, guess it could go mostly anywhere, its a triangle

i know a chick that got that tattooed when she was drunk. it was in the middle of her ribs.
the OP might be drunk too if he wants that tattooed on him.

what LGS and suz said, man the fuck up calvin, a cute little line drawing of a dachshund couldnt be more gay on a male

so i need a recommendation for a tattoo artist in nyc that does well with black ink. i want a really elegant cushioned antique chair (the kind you would find on the inside of my bicep with no color.

the chair would be something like this (and at this angle):

chair.jpg

any takers?

im pretty sure this is the next tattoo im going to get, either this or a tattoo thats a hybrid of the logo of the grocery store my family used to own and a bad brains reference... my brother and i were supposed to do it for his birthday but then we didn't, hah, anyways

just the guy and the chair i think none of the letters or the board.

21kxbgn.png

barbed wire is awesome... get a prison scene for the half sleeve and incorporate the barbed wire on a fence with some steamy prison sex in the background maybe big al in the kitchen or with miklo in the supply room....

While a sick Idea I'm looking for something thats more relevant to my life and I don't planning on going to prison anytime soon ;) Another question, If I get a barbed wire arm band or half a sleeve and my arms get bigger (from building more muscle) will the tattoo get messed up?