Tattoos

Xavier's post was prophetic more than anything, because this thread is 'hahahahaha' now.

Everyone has their own predilections, not everyone is going to like your tattoo. But if you post your tattoo, don't whine when people hate on it...

Plus people weren't even bashing it until you started getting all defensive

I dunno. Cool ice is about a billion times more entertaining than some bro poopout who cries like a little bitch, isn't funny, then pretends he was in on the joke after he throws a tantrum in front of everybody because he posted his face on the internet and the internet made funny.

although ridiculous, Mr. Cool ICE's tattoos are interesting, and aesthetically pleasing (2 me). I would rather those than some meaningless japanese characters or CARPE DIEM.

Cool ice knew what he wanted, and he wanted it over and over and over again all over his body.

He wanted a skeleton in sunglesses doing this :

B&W+Hands+on+cheeks+of+Face.jpg

I am into asian style pieces...so in Toronto a few good ones are Bill Baker (a classic), Scott Mcewan, Dan Innes...there are definitely more

my friend is dating dan and he is doing a RIDICULOUS back/side/all over the place piece on her, it's truly awesome. i have another friend who has a half sleeve done by him that is absolutely gorgeous. if i was more dedicated to getting sleeve work/asian influenced stuff he's the only guy in toronto i would go to, although he also has an absurd waitlist.

i want more tattoos.

i also want this thread (and entire board) to stop sucking so much

Got this one last night in exchange for vegan cupcakes.

dscn3117.jpg

Another of Brad Stevens'. Fun City, NYC

Being a chick, I find it awesome that I can now ask people if they want to see my brown eye, and be serious about it. I know you're all going to make some butt jokes now. Have fun.