Tattoos

Francis the ants are sick, the simplicity is very tasteful imo.

Opinions on this for a smaller, more discreet tattoo somewhere not too visible?

acceptance-1.jpg

Thanks, m'man!

As for the eye, let's see what it looks like rendered.

^wrong way for satan gurl.

now you're just some neo-pagan treehugging lovespell-casting freakwitch.

looks good though.

odin.jpgbmepb352282.jpg

nu4d-odin-on-sleipnir.jpg

ThorsHammerM1.jpg

And I have a VIKING RAVEN FLAG on the inside of my elbow at the bottom of my bicep! GRrrraAAAHHH!!!

viking1.gif

The big one is dope. You making me want to get more shit done. Especially some viking shit. What's the big one mean, if you know?

It is one of the most Germanic of all symbols, the Valknut. It's a strong symbol. Be prepared to stomp the shit out of crybaby albophobes and propagandists who see every ancient white ethnic symbol as omnievil. The German national soccer team's symbol was or even still is that knot.

sleipnir_valknut.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valknut

been thinking about getting this:

helio-oiticica.jpg

text on the inside of my right forearm and corpse on the inside of my left forearm. not sure if i want the corpse yet but im pretty positive i want the text. has a lot of meaning to me, basically the meaning thats inherent in the message and my love for the tropicalia movement...

i really love the idea of this tattoo, and i can't think of anything i would rather have. looking for any thoughts/ comments and im wondering how you guys knew you definitely wanted this tattoo. i hear a lot of people say you should wait a year and if you still want it then get it...

be marginal be a hero. but the corpse is of a bandit. it was a banner created by helio oiticica as part of the tropicalia movement.

edit: im not sure if marjinal can literally be translated as criminal, but the context in which the banner was created would be a person who is going against a repressive government, not a thief/murderer/whatever...

be marginal be a hero. but the corpse is of a bandit. it was a banner created by helio oiticica as part of the tropicalia movement.

edit: im not sure if marjinal can literally be translated as criminal, but the context in which the banner was created would be a person who is going against a repressive government, not a thief/murderer/whatever...

dude, i'm portuguese i was telling you the translation not asking for it.

"marginal" in brazilian means criminal.it call also mean avenue and some other things in other contexts, but in that particular context it means criminal.

i understand the connotations associated with the movement but i have never heard brazilians use "marginal" that way, they always mean criminal.

edit:

i now understand cuz i googled some things about the subject.

50+ years ago brazilians used "marginal" in that way, but in modern times they always mean criminal and there is no positive connotation associated with it anymore, that's what was creating my doubt. i thought i was helping you not getting a tattoo with a whole different meaning than you thought it had but you were right, sorry mate.

good information to know. are you from portugal or brazil? just wondering if this image/ phrase is pretty ubiquitous?

i'm from portugal.

i wouldn't say it's ubiquitous, at least not in portugal even though the musicians involved in the movement are very well known i don't think i ever came across it before, maybe in brazil it's different but i doubt it.

i think it's a nice tattoo, but sleep on it for a while.

ooking for any thoughts/ comments and im wondering how you guys knew you definitely wanted this tattoo. i hear a lot of people say you should wait a year and if you still want it then get it...

It's hard to say for me. Kind of both. I knew I wanted what I wanted, but I wasn't sure how to go about it for the longest time, or where to get them until I just said "I'm getting it done now." And I pretty much went and got them that day.

The ants were a bit more focused than the raven.

ant_faces.jpg

But this is the chart from which I pulled my pals,

anthead.gif

Heh, I keep thinking about getting one more somewhere, but I don't know if that would be "too thematic" to have three above my collar then just one somewhere else. Maybe I can doctor one up. Give him a sombrero or a Prussian helmet or something. Any ideas?

got to do some sort of viking or germanic style ant