Tattoos

Got this one last night in exchange for vegan cupcakes.

dscn3117.jpg

Another of Brad Stevens'. Fun City, NYC

Being a chick, I find it awesome that I can now ask people if they want to see my brown eye, and be serious about it. I know you're all going to make some butt jokes now. Have fun.

fuck you girls you get everything god dammit. brad just gave my girlfriend free ink less than a week ago. whatta whore.

i want free tattoos :(:(:(

Takahiro Miyashita... he's the designer for Number (N)ine

hahahaha, i really didn't know.

makes sense though, he looks like the personification of the good things the brand makes, great steez . i was expecting that the guy in charge of nn would look a lot weirder though.

my friend is dating dan and he is doing a RIDICULOUS back/side/all over the place piece on her, it's truly awesome. i have another friend who has a half sleeve done by him that is absolutely gorgeous. if i was more dedicated to getting sleeve work/asian influenced stuff he's the only guy in toronto i would go to, although he also has an absurd waitlist.

i want more tattoos.

i also want this thread (and entire board) to stop sucking so much

Yea both my sleeves are done by dan....bill baker basically mentored dan I think, different styles kind of but both amazing..

if you get free tattoos...don't come on here and tell everyone about it, its just depressing, since mine are costing a fortune

fuck you girls you get everything god dammit. brad just gave my girlfriend free ink less than a week ago. whatta whore.

i want free tattoos :(:(:(

Dude, just flash a little titty, then you'll get your way. Duh.

This should be incorporated into a tattoo.

dali_women_skull.jpg

Old post, but a couple of you seemed interested in the idea. I found this online somewhere.

108026f248.jpg

Also, any tips on representational tattoos? (portraiture/realistic images) I've seen too many cringeworthy portraits online. I suppose you need to go for high contrast/strong shadows... basically something that'd work as a stencil, with minor shading? Anything else I should keep in mind?

I dig this guy's stuff (the execution more than the images):

151995.jpg

Robert Hernandez

davidmatat.jpg

A tat that a bud of mine got. I haven't asked him about it, but it seems like it got faded a pretty good amount...Is that because hes not taking care of it properly?

As long as he isn't putting too much lotion on it or picking scabs, or in the sun, it's the tattoo.

thinking of a a black/grey rear motorcycle sprocket on the side of my thigh/hip (basically if it were a foot to either side itd be where my wiener/ass cheek is)

like 6" diameter maybe?

0000_Sunstar_420_Steel_Rear_Sprocket_--.jpg

depends on spacing, it'd have to be in a good position or else it would look weird.

Dino-

I wanted a motorcycle sprocket on the inside and outside of the sides of my left knee-cap. I don't own or drive a motorcycle currently, so I guess that'll have to wait.

I'm probably going to get an anchor on my right tricep to cap off the bottom of that sleeve which is in progress. In the same place on my left arm I am probably going to get a ship's helm, something I haven't seen on anyone else before. Using Mikey Jenkins in Atlanta for all the work.

^ha

Dino-

I wanted a motorcycle sprocket on the inside and outside of the sides of my left knee-cap. I don't own or drive a motorcycle currently, so I guess that'll have to wait.

YOU'S A BITER!

dad got me riding at 5 and ive been on them and in love ever since. i guess you could call it a memento to him. i choosing that location because, like my lip, im pretty sure he'll never see that spot on my body (he'd probably cut me out of the will if he ever saw a tattoo on me).

i went to brad for an estimate, dont really wanna drop three bills right now and i dont have any titties to show him so im considering getting a front sprocket instead since its smaller, and id like it to be actual size

frontsprocket_lg.jpg

thought maybe someday i could get the rear, bigger one around it? iunno, still dont have it all figured out