Tattoos

lol'd. put THAT on a tee

here's a pic of my latest piece. tribute to my best friend who's in the hospital now, was just diagnosed with leukemia... an idea i drew up that stemmed from a quirk of ours; arbitrarily saying "...that's life in a hospital" in response to anything tragic. if we only knew years ago when we said it that it would carry so much weight! anyways:

meow-1.jpg

meowrr.jpg

john steinbeck reference from "the winter of our discontent"

bad cellphone pic. done by tc williams @ ace of spades tattoo in new britain ct.

weird. i cant rep you because appearantly i already have repped you for the same post. dont remember doing that.

anyways, nice.

tat2.jpg

Just got this filled 2 days ago @ invisible nyc. My artist is Regino (http://www.regnyc.com)

On the right side of my chest, part of a sleeve + chest piece design.

thats sick.

regino is amazing, i was trying get something done by him, flying out to nyc, the whole deal, but we only got one email deep and i havent heard form him since

n10737180_38678536_8690.jpg

ITS YOUR BOYY

yo i want to hate that, but snorlax was that dude, plus i like nerdy ass tattoos so its all good. what part of brooklyn you at? lets do a mini sufu meetup one day.

SNORLAX IS MORE RIPPED THAN YOU

na0mYSFPoCU

yo i want to hate that, but snorlax was that dude, plus i like nerdy ass tattoos so its all good. what part of brooklyn you at? lets do a mini sufu meetup one day.

I'm in the hood haha Bushwick. Where are you?

I'm down for that.

I would think that you would have to be pretty ill in the ring to get that done, if you are, good for you, if not, your fronting VERY hard. Either way its pretty nice work.

I am in the middle of this debate right now. I turn 30 in a few weeks and want to use the moment for a milestone event that a tat seems to be in my view of what they really should be. I want to get Manhattan on my right inner arm really badly. Grew up in the city, love my city, and i am faaaaar away from it right now. Really going back and forth on it, as i am a roller coster of opionon and emotion, so will this retain its value to me as a symbol in my life for long enough that i will not end up regreting it. i think its a choice we all make or dont make, and might be overhyped (as many things are in life) but i feel like this might be a great gift to myself, and i can get a great artist to do it.

^ i kinda understand pharrell's position and dude is a business man so he has to do whatever he has to do to raise his stacks, but honestly that's why it's so sad that so many kids are getting tattoos these days cause their favorite musicians are...get whatever you want to get inked on yourself, but remember shit is for life and that shit needs to be relevant to you in almost everyway cause if it's not youre gonna regret it.

Tattoos are great. I love tattoos. But I think people should think long and hard about what tattoo to get because yes it is permanent. Tattoos should have relevance, be done by a great artist, etc. I feel sorry for those (sorry if this is any of you) that go to any old tattoo parlor and pick something off of the wall. Make it mean something.