Tattoos

bout to give myself one tonight, i will make a nice picture show of the process. its going to be ghetto style, since i am in a college dorm room. I have to kill the time i should be studying for my finance final tomorrow. I was thinking a cactus, but something summery could be good too... any ideas? its gotta be hella small and basic, since im not much of an artist

so how practical is it to get a tattoo all over one's torso? will it be affected by continuous bending and that kind of stuff. My skin marks mad easily. Might be a dumb question, but I've never really researched tattoos... I just always wanted something all over my torso.

bout to give myself one tonight, i will make a nice picture show of the process. its going to be ghetto style, since i am in a college dorm room. I have to kill the time i should be studying for my finance final tomorrow. I was thinking a cactus, but something summery could be good too... any ideas? its gotta be hella small and basic, since im not much of an artist

Don't fuck up, get a horrible infection, lose the tattoo, then have a massive build up of scar tissue.

so how practical is it to get a tattoo all over one's torso? will it be affected by continuous bending and that kind of stuff. My skin marks mad easily. Might be a dumb question, but I've never really researched tattoos... I just always wanted something all over my torso.
it is definitely feasible. for a tattoo that covers your whole torso, it would be done in different sections during multiple sessions, so each part would have time to heal respectively. also, moving and bending has no effect on them since the they work with the skin's elasticity.

Guest Montreal

Yeah seriously, just get it done! I'm such a flake so I actually went to the artist, paid for the tattoo in advance and set a date so I would make sure I would go to get it done. After you get your first, you realize it's not that big of a deal (kinda like sex). I just got my first one done a month ago and I'm already booked for another two. Pretty pretty pretty excited.

And if anyone has pics of dope paisley tattoos, hook it up!

Thanks!

I don't know if the person's an idiot...

I often thought it would be a really neat idea to get a pictoral representation of all the internet phenoms and urban legends tattooed on your body. Just something that is kinda interesting and tells a story of society during your lifetime. Imagine...you'd be like a walking Time Capsule.

I don't know if the person's an idiot...

I often thought it would be a really neat idea to get a pictoral representation of all the internet phenoms and urban legends tattooed on your body. Just something that is kinda interesting and tells a story of society during your lifetime. Imagine...you'd be like a walking Time Capsule.

Dude I heard someone totally fuckin did that.