Tattoos

i don't know if i already mentioned it, but i wish took a picture of my friend's tattoo. its a yellow peanut m&m slam dunking a basketball. the guy is like 35 now, and has a bunch of kids. He showed it to us when he just got it, 3 YEARS AGO!

fucking awesome.

reminds me of this chick that i saw with a hamburger tat.

beautiful shading man.

i heard the wait time and prices are a grip at invisible.

if u dont mind, how much did the piece cost?

yeah, they're booked like mad

Reg is booked almost completely for the next 3 months..but completely worth it the wait and price. My guy is 180/hour + 1 time 100.00 booking fee (which goes towards your final price). I'm not sure about the other artists. Troy Denning might be more since he's pretty famous and its his place.

Ive been meaning to get a tat as well but i was wondering (excuse the noob question) where would be the worst places to get a tattoo if your planning a career in business? Examples being your forearms or neck even forehead

] the world is really liberal about tats now though, i bet your boss and even his secretary have a bunch.

not in southern louisiana....the people here have always been a little behind on shit.

but i did get this done about a week ago, it's my first tattoo and i am really happy with the outcome.

DSC_2261.jpg

The face is taken from an Alberto Vargas girl.

*isn't finished yet btw.

http://www.katvond.net/tattoos.html

great portraitry. if thats a word [:

She's one of the best out there, but it's a shame that she charges way too much for a starting price. I just read on the LA Ink board that everyone at High Voltage Tattoo, which is Kat's shop, the starting price is $200. Is that about right or are some places cheaper that most. Also I know from listening from the Weekly Drop podcast that the minimum for something by Mister Cartoon ins $1000. That's just crazy.