Tattoos

^ i kinda understand pharrell's position and dude is a business man so he has to do whatever he has to do to raise his stacks, but honestly that's why it's so sad that so many kids are getting tattoos these days cause their favorite musicians are...get whatever you want to get inked on yourself, but remember shit is for life and that shit needs to be relevant to you in almost everyway cause if it's not youre gonna regret it.

Pharrell has a few mil in the bank which he made while he had the tats. His reasoning makes no sense...the only reason he is getting rid of them is because he is sick of them and has enough money to get them removed.

I can't say I am shocked with Pharrell though, dude is a moron...

Tattoos are permanent, obviously you shouldn't rush into them. Getting one tattoo and then having it removed I can see, but getting 10+ tattoos and then removing them all=imbecile

^ i kinda understand pharrell's position and dude is a business man so he has to do whatever he has to do to raise his stacks

All those articles are misleading there's a vid on youtube with him talking about it....

He's not really "cleaning up" just covering up the corny ass tattoos and getting NEW tattoos over it....

• 2 weeks later...

The best are getting 200 - 250 per hour.. and i suppose if you were to get decent sized text that could take a couple hours.

looks good man~~

i have a quick question: any one know how much a line of text would be on a fore arm? (i dont want cheap ink so i want the highest amount being paid)

Yo, first post everyone :-)

you got any? - you regret them?

Got 2, got faster pussycats logo on my arm, which i regret massivley (its woeful, i'd post a pic but dont know how?!?!) and i'm gonna get lasered off when i get back to the UK (travelling the world at the mo) and got the taurus star constilation on my chest going over my right shoulder,

you wanna get some?

Gonna get something on my left shoulder whilst travelling, havent decided what yet though

coolest tats youve seen?

Coolest tat I've ever seen, a broken heart, sewn up the middle o try and keep it together, with a tartan patch over the top, looked deep!!

HAHA!

Is that for real?

doesnt look like a real tattoo.

And what idiot tattoo's a clothbrand on the neck? XD!

I mean, the logo is awesome, but on the neck? naa dude!

I knew a du with a fred perry logo on his neck, but that was kinda dope I guess.

Just got this done a few hours ago by Cory at Capitol City Tattoo here in sunny Madison, WI. I'm absolutely loving it and despite the fact that it looks like it's all crooked and fucked up, it's actually supposed to be. It was blown up from about a 2 inch image and he replicated it perfectly. I really couldn't have asked for a better job.

shirtnoflash.jpg

shirtflash.jpg

noshirtnoflash.jpg

noshirtflash.jpg

hey sufu~

my buddys looking to get a tattoo and wants recs to your favorite / reputable places in LA / OC area. hes just looking for a simple symbol to be done in black so nothing complex. just hit me up with addresses/ phone numbers or even websites to see their previous works!

thanks a bunch!