Tattoos

love this one, by fabrizio divari: http://www.divariart.com/site.htm

2774041784_8eff8e269c.jpg

also have to put in a good word for ton at chopstick tattoo. work from him is on the expensive side, but he's friendly and super-efficient (a machine, really). this is mine - freehanded, 2 sessions, about 5 hours total. i'll take blame for the sub-par color scheme (my japanese was pretty horrible...yeah oops).

love this one, by fabrizio divari: http://www.divariart.com/site.htm

2774041784_8eff8e269c.jpg

also have to put in a good word for ton at chopstick tattoo. work from him is on the expensive side, but he's friendly and super-efficient (a machine, really). this is mine - freehanded, 2 sessions, about 5 hours total. i'll take blame for the sub-par color scheme (my japanese was pretty horrible...yeah oops).

Wow. zomg this is amazing.

thanks - trying to figure out any additions to make it a proper back piece. looking like a rainbow shit on me makes it kinda tough.

1st off gotta rep the BSG love. Nice!

2nd, I see what you mean about the color scheme making it tough to flow into a back piece. Do you have any ideas about what you want the back piece to have content wise?

-Jake

Anyone got lip tats?

How are they after a while?

I'm going to get one soon and would love to know more about em.

would be great to know Like what should I do to prep my mouth or something and what to expect after.

1st off gotta rep the BSG love. Nice!

2nd, I see what you mean about the color scheme making it tough to flow into a back piece. Do you have any ideas about what you want the back piece to have content wise?

I'm still behind though. :( Going on season 3 and pretty pissed about 2's finale...

I think any real content is out of the picture, especially since i have another tat on my hip/stomach on that same side. Maybe some shapes/washes of color or something...

...what to expect after.

probable infection? :P

what are you getting there?

I really enjoyed Season 3. You have several months to see all of it and the first half of Season 4, so don't worry about being behind.

As far as linking your tattoo - if you can't have some real content, perhaps you can at least link the tattoos to each other with some theme - either colors or the figures. I dunno, but good luck with it!

-Jake

Anyone got lip tats?

would be great to know Like what should I do to prep my mouth or something and what to expect after.

my friend has a lip tattoo that she got around 3 years ago and its still there. it says "fupa". no prep was required except turning off your brain and getting a little drunk :D

Anyone got lip tats?

Worst part of a lip tat is having to hold your lip open while someone is inches away from your face.

No prep required except for food. You shouldn't eat/drink hot stuff for as long as possible afterwards.

I've had mine for 3 years with no fallout, and no touch ups.

Also, they don't hurt at all.

Worst part of a lip tat is having to hold your lip open while someone is inches away from your face.

No prep required except for food. You shouldn't eat/drink hot stuff for as long as possible afterwards.

I've had mine for 3 years with no fallout, and no touch ups.

Also, they don't hurt at all.

wut he said ^^

some people's are fucked and fall out or blotch. i don't know if that's the artist or the individual, but that sucks. i've had mine for 5 years no problems.