Tattoos

Very nice looking stuff. Your idea, his idea, collaboration?

Thanks. I came to him asking for a humanistic robot inspired by Isaac Asimov and handed him a book Caves of Steel to show him the cover of it. He said he doesn't draw off of other art so he will read the book and make his own robot. So that he did, he drew that without any references. Wish I had more money to continue on the inside.

Thanks. I came to him asking for a humanistic robot inspired by Isaac Asimov and handed him a book Caves of Steel to show him the cover of it. He said he doesn't draw off of other art so he will read the book and make his own robot. So that he did, he drew that without any references. Wish I had more money to continue on the inside.

Funny because I was going to say it reminds me of one of Asimov's bots. Cool approach, I like the guy's style. It looks like it cares about something, I dig that.

• 3 weeks later...

here is my biggest tattoo... it goes across my upper back. It is the cover art to the book Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein, which has always great sentimental value to me in regards to my grandfather.

the pic is really bad but hopefully someone can take a better one for me :P

28aujqo.jpg

that's wild mo son. for real.
for real.
i dunno what dat means.

i don't agree, Paradise Lost is a pretty amazing epic - would it be just as lame to get the Odyssey or the Iliad. i couldn't say, i don't plan on getting a tattoo. i think it would be cool.

he means that he thinks it would be abundantly homosexual.

+thanks again for the comment and rep jeeps :)

and dino tooo. can't rep yet sorry :o

you're welcome. and i still think its pretty no'mo

photo106qj9.th.jpg

outline of israel over my heart. got it done about a month ago when i was in tel aviv. no regrets at all and i love it

in the event of a "2 state solution" you're going to be shafted.

photo106qj9.th.jpg

outline of israel over my heart. got it done about a month ago when i was in tel aviv. no regrets at all and i love it

I want to fast forward about 50 years from now, after the multitude of Israel's atrocities come full circle and after they drop the bomb. With American tax dollars I'll bet that his tattoo will be 20 times larger in 2058 than it is now!